Chapter 1

Three years later

A long trip was ahead. Four boys all took a glance up at the same sign that told them where to go, before they boarded the train that would take them where they needed to go. All of them had a suitcase packed full of necessities and clothes, along with their bags full of college books and studying materials. The four boys filled into the same overnight room in the train. Two of them took a bed for their own while the other two shared, leaving one bed empty. The four boys stayed up late despite being in bed however. They were all anticipating tomorrow; The day that they all would finally be reunited with their loved ones.

***

~Yoongi's POV~

As soon as I stepped off of that train and inhaled the not-so-fresh air in the middle of Seoul, I was filled with adrenaline despite my gloomy surroundings. The not-so-blue sky stared back at me whenever I looked up into the sky, and took in the scenery that was not-so-pretty. I'd only been here for a few seconds, and somehow I was starting to have second thoughts; This place did not look like the dream filled city I would have thought it to be long ago. But, in spite of those thoughts, I went on.

Hoseok, Taehyung and I all followed Namjoon who started to walk like he knew the place. Which he did, considering he had been to Seoul before to see his boyfriend countless times. I could only wish that I knew it was well as him; and could have seen him just as much.

Just the thought of him gave me a lump in my throat. I wanted to see him so bad, but a part of me was afraid as well. Wondering how much he'd changed, and if I'd changed. I didn't really know if I loved him anymore. How could I? He left me without any sort of explanation. Despite that though, here I was. Out of courtesy to pretend I still love him or curiosity to see if I still do, I was here. Following Namjoon as he hailed a taxi and got us to the big apartment we'd all rented out together for the time being without much problem. Whenever we four rolled all our bags into the already furnished apartment, we didn't say a word to each other. Taehyung and Hoseok went to the master bedroom, claiming it as their own. Namjoon and I had no problem with that; we got a three bedroom apartment, so it was only fair that those two got the biggest room. Namjoon got the next biggest, leaving me with the smallest. But it wasn't too small. It was still nice, despite it being a total change from where I used to spend my days.

Since he left me, I had done as my mom told me. I focused on my studies and tried my best to not get too lost in thought. Because whenever I thought of him, I thought of him. Excessively. He was all I could think about.

Now, it didn't matter if my thoughts were only filled with him. I had graduated. Soon, hopefully, I would see him again. I would be with him again. And hopefully...I would get to see our pup too.

The thought of our pup made me smile. I wondered what the young pup looked like, who it looked like more, who it took after more--and then I wonder if he actually had our pup. Judging from the way his parents reacted to his sudden pregnancy, I was worried that there was no pup. That he never had it. And those thoughts led me on to others--what if he moved on? Has a new alpha to take care of him? Doesn't even remember me? I know the time we were together was short, but...that meant something, right?

Right?

I was abruptly broken out of my thoughts whenever there was a quiet knock on my bedroom door. I turned away from the suitcase I was unpacking and looked to see Namjoon.

"I'm going out to get some groceries. Want to come with and see some of the city?"

No.

"I suppose..." I mumbled.