Chapter 27

My sister is a lesbian, and my mom and grandma just can't seem to fucking grasp what that means...

On the way home, I had to explain to my homophobic grandmother that my sister wasn't going to date a man because she doesn't like men. 🙄 It's fucking ridiculous that they can't seem to understand that she isn't going to magically change to meet their expectations and date men instead of women.

***

~Jungkook's POV~

"Oh fuck!"

Loud slapping sounds filled the room as Taehyung begrudgingly sat to the side, watching with a frown as I fucked Hoseok again. The alpha wanted to fuck too, but he couldn't lay down his pride or get off his ass to go buy condoms so he could top. So he was stuck blue balled until I finished with Hoseok and he could take a turn. He wasn't even allowed to touch my naked body without Hoseok snarling at him. We both knew that if he got the opportunity to touch, he wouldn't stop.

So he only gets Hoseok's used ass.

Hoseok didn't seem to enjoy getting dicked by an omega a whole lot either,  but he was willing to lay down his pride and spread his legs if it meant being closer to me. And it certainly didn't mean he was a full bottom like he was with Taehyung. He aggressively rode me as I moaned and whimpered beneath him, not used to having my dick touched yet.

I let out a little whimper as I felt myself cumming again, unable to hold it as Hoseok's tight ass easily pushed me over the edge. He hadn't came a single time in the long while that we'd been fucking with an observer, and it was making me a bit self conscious.

Can I not satisfy him?

We ended up finishing a couple minutes later whenever Hoseok's ass began to leak cum all over the bed. His dick was still hard as he dismounted my hips, leaning down and kissing my lips with a little smile before he got off the bed to go and clean up his sticky thighs, quickly followed by Taehyung.

Wow.

"Fuck!"

Yup. I'm worthless.

Why can't I make Hoseok moan like that?

I curled my lip a little and went over to the bathroom, peeking inside to see Taehyung had gotten him before he'd even gotten halfway to the tub. Hoseok scratched at the marble counter as he moaned loudly, cumming within seconds of having Taehyung.

Ouch.

I didn't stick around for the whole thing. Not while Taehyung was knowingly sending me little smirks as I watched them.

Asshole.

Annoyed, I walked out of the apartment. I wanted to give my hyungs pleasure as much as they did for me, but the only way for me to do that for them was to go and get some condoms and spread my legs. Neither of which sounded appealing.

Why did I have to be born an omega? Why couldn't I be an alpha that can please them just as much as they please me, without the need for condoms and a risk of getting pregnant?

I sighed, clenching my teeth at the thought.

I hate my body.

Why can't there be some kind of surgery to turn me into an alpha? Or at least a beta?

Even if there were though, not only would I not be able to afford it, but it would piss everyone off if I did something like that to myself.

"Dammit." I hissed under my breath as I walked down the street. Deciding to throw away my pride and my money just for a little comfort, I walked into the nearest gas station and browsed quietly for some snacks, hiding a pack of condoms in between them as I walked up to the register with an embarrassed expression. I laid out the stuff on the counter for the older woman to ring up. She sent me a look whenever she saw the condoms I'd gotten, before she rang them up and put them in my bag.