Chapter 20

OHHHHHH SOMEONE REALLY FUCKING PISSED ME OFF TODAY. TRIED TO COME INTO MY DAMN HOSTED GAME SESSION AND DOMINEER HIS WAY THROUGH SHIT, AND CAUSED US TO MISS LIKE 6 CHESTS WE HAD ACCESS TO AND A WHOLE OTHER AREA BECAUSE THE FUCKER WAS SO EAGER TO GET TO THE DAMN BOSS AND RAN INTO THE BOSS ROOM DESPITE EVERYONE TELLING HIM TO WAIT

THAT REALLY FUCKING PISSED ME OFF

But hey, at least you guys get an update so I can rant my anger to someone. Even though I'm sure none of you even read these little notes at the beginning and end of chapters 😅

You do you. I would ignore me too.

***

In the morning, Jimin and I went to work together. A nervous Namjoon had stopped by my room early in the morning and retrieved the ring, hiding it before Seokjin woke up. All three omegas stayed over last night, and I've come to notice that all of them are about to have their heats. I hadn't seen Jungkook recently, but I could smell his sweet scent mixing with Jimin's last night. If Jimin weren't asleep on my chest and filling my senses with the smell of his preheat, I might have been tempted into going to find the omega.

That wouldn't have gone down well...

It wasn't that easy to ignore Seokjin's scent either, but his was much more subtle. His preheat had started sometime last night, and the scent of so many omegas in preheat tried to make my senses go haywire. I ended up rolling Jimin and I over onto our sides and burying my face in his neck, inhaling his scent as deeply as I could to ignore their's. Thankfully, it worked. Though it did make me a little hard, I eventually got used to his preheat scent overtaking my senses.

This morning whenever he woke up in my arms (after I'd been awake for a long time trying to resist the urge to mate him), he giggled and rolled on top of me, hugging my head tightly and nearly suffocating me with his scent and from crushing my face into him.

We almost had morning sex.

But my loud alarm cut through the air and interrupted us, making me groan as I pushed myself out of bed. Jimin let out a quiet whine whenever I got out of the nest he'd made, taking a shirt and some pants from the nest and changing into them. Jimin snatched my freshly dirty clothes and lined his nest with my pants. But the shirt went straight on his body, and he replaced the shirt that I had taken with his own. I tried not to coo at him whenever I saw the way my shirt dwarfed him. He looked so cute.

Imagine what he would look like in that long shirt, with only panties and stockings to cover the rest of him...

I let out a possessive growl, but quickly shook my head. Don't think like that.

I sighed, catching Jimin's attention. He waddled over from where he sat in the studio with me, patiently waiting for me to need him. Well, want him.

I let the boy crawl into my lap, wrapping my arms around him whenever he settled and resting my chin on his shoulder as he melted in my embrace. I smiled, gently kissing his neck before I mumbled, "Hello, beautiful."

Jimin purred, but didn't respond. I chuckled softly in his ear, before I rolled us closer to the desk. We were currently in my trainer's studio. She was out sick today, so we were all alone. And Jimin seemed to really like that. So much so, that he flipped the lock whenever he thought I wasn't looking.

What's he planning?

I wasn't sure what his intentions were, until I felt him moving on my crotch. Just little, subtle moves, but enough for me to notice. I glanced at his expression to find him with his eyes closed, pretending that he was trying to get comfortable. But I know better.