Chapter 38

Pretty much a filler that follows the side ships in this story story to move them along, to move along the last things that need to happen in this story.

It makes me so happy that so many people are voting and reading my stories...

But holy fuck, I'm tired of getting 40 fucking notifications over and over every couple of minutes when I'm trying to do stuff 😂 every single day I get at least 40 wattpad notifications. And I wake up to just as many. That's like 3 notifications per hour or something, and that's just if only ONE person has decided to binge that day 😅 my phone is being a bitch with my notifications on everything else, but it's certainly got Wattpad covered. I never miss a single one from wattpad 🤣

I'm not going to turn off the notifications though because I love knowing people enjoy the stories, but damn. This is gonna take some SERIOUS getting used to.

***

~Kai's POV~

"Up you go!"

I watched with a blank expression as Kyungsoo and Soojin played together. Soojin giggled each time that Kyungsoo picked her up, which then made Kyungsoo giggle back. The two got along exceedingly well, and...

It bothered me.

Kyungsoo affectionately kissed Soojin on the temple with a smile as the pup giggled uncontrollably after he lifted her. He cradled the pup in his arms as she begged him to do it more, but the omega was clearly tired. He set her down, making her momentarily pout, before she went to go play with Jiyoon.

"She's so cute." Kyungsoo gushed with a little smile as he watched her run away.

I hummed.

The omega looked over at me with a concerned expression at my lack of response.

"Are you okay, hyung?" He asked softly as he sat down on the couch beside me.

"I'm fine." I mumbled, and wrapped my arm around Kyungsoo's shoulders the moment he sat. Despite my mini display of affection that I did solely in hopes of diverting his attention, he still seemed a bit worried. I didn't care though.

I have other things on my mind.

Regardless, I was forced out of that comfort zone and forced to face a reality that I didn't want to face.

"Mama!" Soojin called with a shy smile.

Kyungsoo and I both looked at Soojin with wide eyes whenever the small pup called Kyungsoo mama. I clenched my jaw whenever Kyungsoo blushed and shyly responded to the name.

"Soojin." I called with a frown.

Soojin looked up at me curiously, with those same beautiful eyes that her mama used to have.

And that look was all it took for me to falter.

I couldn't bring myself to scold Soojin.

After all, Kyungsoo seemed to be filling the void space in both of our hearts without even trying.

***

~Hoseok's POV~

"Come here, baby."

Taehyung called Jungkook's name sweetly as the omega pouted in the mirror. The boy was checking out his protruding stomach, and the way that it looked in his tuxedo after we came home from Seokjin and Namjoon's wedding.