Chapter 14

~Yoongi's POV~

Living with a bunch of alphas has proven to be a nightmare, especially whenever the mating season comes along. Namjoon was courteous enough to plan ahead and make sure he and Seokjin had a hotel room to take care of it without disturbing Taehyung or I, but Taehyung's sprung up really early because Namjoon's came a little earlier than usual too. Luckily, I hadn't been affected by the underlying scent of theirs. I had gotten out of the house fast enough to avoid starting mine sooner.

I was not looking forward to my rut. Unlike Namjoon and Taehyung, I didn't have anyone to help me through it. So that meant that I would be a hormonal asshole with an erection for a full two days. Though that isn't anything out of the ordinary besides the erection, it would make me much more irritable, aggressive and horny. I'm pretty sure Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok all planned to clear out so they wouldn't have to deal with me, too.

Not that I cared, cause I didn't want to deal with them while I was going through my rut.

I let out an annoyed groan whenever I felt my dick growing in my pants. I growled lowly, scaring Hoseok as I pushed myself off the couch to go recluse in my room. Hoseok seemed to take the hint of what that meant, and called Taehyung.

"Let's go shopping for a bit." I heard him say, and not long after I heard the door close. Just in time, because I let out a groan.

"Fuck--" I hissed in annoyance and ditched my jeans. The tight fabric suffocated me and made it hurt. I grumpily laid down in bed, hoping that I would just be able to ignore it and maybe go to sleep. But my phone began to ring. I growled at the sudden noise, and snatched up the phone without looking at the caller.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snapped into the speaker.

"Well that's no way to answer the phone."

I groaned out whenever I heard Jimin's voice on the other end. I laid back in bed and sighed out, allowing his voice to calm me.

"I'm sorry--what were you calling for?" I asked, trying not to growl possessively whenever I heard his voice again.

"Well, first of all--is something wrong with you? Why are you so angry?"

"It's nothing. What did you call for, baby?" I asked in a low drawl.

"I called to ask if I could come over for a bit and bring Jiyoon and Soojin with me? Kai hyung started his rut, and I don't have anywhere to go at the moment."

"Under any other circumstances I would let you, but I just started mine too. I'm sorry baby." I mumbled. "If you came over here, I might try to mate you."

"You started your rut too? Is that why you sound so mad?"

"Yeah. It literally just started."

"Oh." He mumbled. "I mean...it would end sooner for you if you had someone to help you, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, but--"

"Couldn't you call a prostitute or something?"

I frowned at his words, but before I could say anything, he continued.

"Yeah, no. Scratch that. Mmm..."

"What are you thinking, babe?"

I heard him huff. "If I suggest this...do you promise not to take it the wrong way?"

I licked my lips and gulped. "Depends on what you're suggesting."

I heard him gulp too. In a hushed voice, he asked, "If I go over there and take care of you, would you let me and the pups stay with you until Kai hyung is finished with his rut? It's just so I don't have to try to keep them in a hotel. I'll see if Jungkook or Seokjin can watch them until you're rut is over."