Chapter 41

After the visit at the doctor's and Jimin and I were home, I cornered him in the kitchen. He had been effectively avoiding talking throughout the carride, and I was not having it.

"I want a test." I growled at him as I stared down at the omega.

"A test." Jimin frowned. "You want a fucking test?"

"Yes! You are six months pregnant and you were hardly even talking to me six months ago!" I snapped, making Jimin sigh.

"Good to know you fucking trust me."

"I did trust you, until she said you were six months pregnant!"

"Whatever." He spat, shoving me away. "You can get your damn test after I have our pup."

I growled quietly at him as he walked away, but I didn't stop him. Though, he didn't get far anyway.

He stopped right in his tracks and let out a little gasp, his hands going to his belly. I frowned at him whenever he let out a little whimper and held his baby bump with a bit of a pained expression.

"Are you okay?" I asked with a frown as I observed from where I stayed.

"Contractions." He mumbled softly. "They're starting."

"Contractions?"

"It means she was fucking right. I'm going into labor."

I tensed up whenever he said that. "And you're this fucking calm?" I hissed, trying to remain calm too as I went to go and gather some stuff for the car to take him back to the little clinic.

"This isn't my first pregnancy." He said with a frown as he sat down on one of our wooden chairs at the table, letting out a quiet groan as he sat.

"Right." I hissed quietly as I grabbed some basic things I thought he'd need. Then I quickly took them out to the car and prepped the car.

Whenever I went back up into our apartment five minutes later, Jimin was still right where I left him. But some kind of liquid was now soaking the wooden chair, and some of the tile floor below him.

"My water broke." He mumbled whenever he saw me as he breathed through his pain. "Call hyung and ask him to keep Jiyoon overnight. We need to go to the hospital."

"Okay." I mumbled back as I went over to him. "I'll call him while we're in the car."

Whenever I picked him up, he let out a pained groan. I wrapped a blanket around him to cover up his body so no humans could see him, and carried him out of the apartment and down to my car. I gently set him down in the passenger's seat of my car and quickly got in, driving back to the clinic.

Whenever we got there, I carried Jimin into the clinic and handed him over to the random doctor that quickly approached, telling us that Dr. Lim wasn't here but someone else could care for him. Jimin went to go and wait to have a C-section, while I went to call Kyungsoo, since I didn't have Kai's number.

"Hi hyung!" Kyungsoo beamed the moment he picked up my call.

"Hey, half pint." I said with a smile. "Uh...we just had a bit of an emergency right now. Jimin is in labor at the clinic and I'm here with him. I wanted to know if you two could keep Jiyoon overnight?"

Kyungsoo made a surprised noise. "Yeah, no problem." He said quickly. "Is Jimin okay?"

"He's fine." I mumbled. "He's gonna get a C-section. I can't be with him during the process, so I'm in the lobby."

"Okay, but...if you need anyone to come sit with you..."

"I'll call then." I said with a smile. "Don't worry, Kyungsoo. It'll be alright. I'll call when the pup is born, too. It's gonna be a boy." I said, letting myself feel a little proud despite the argument Jimin and I just had about whether or not the pup was actually mine.