Its us

Laksh was in the room, he was bored. I'm hungry, why couldn't they wake me on time, even I would have had something... he pouts and turns on the bed, the pillow next to him he took it close, but there was no fragrance of Ragini as she had slept on his chest.

Laksh pouts, "oh Ragini I'm missing you so much, but don't worry soon I'm there and then I can cuddle and love with you." He was so happy and the time was flying away.

"Ragini where are you?" Janki was shouting out for her, "they are coming!"

Ragini rolls her eyes, "so what? I'm in my room let me rest."

"Janki please stop it, she is taking rest and there is no use to shout loud for her. We know she won't come until they won't arrival."

Janki glared at her husband, who always takes her side, "you have spoiled her," her eyes and voice were speaking the same dangerous language which gave him a cold shudder.

"Ragini!"

Ragini almost fall from the bed, "gosh, what is?" She asked and a fast reply from her father came, "come down now!"

Ragini frighten, "Acha I'm sure Mom said something, fine! Let him come, I will make him scold you both."

After some time Ragini comes down, she was looking at her parents angrily.

Like mother like daughter, look at her face. Huh, should he handle her, she isn't my responsibility anymore.

Shekhar left with a shaking head and took place on the couch, the gaze of Ragini was following him, he could feel it and it was again a cold shudder running down his spine.

*Ding Dong*

A relieved moment for Shekhar, "our guests, I mean our other family has arrived. Let me open the door."

Ragini rushed to the door, "I will make you pay."

She opens the door with a smile, "welcome!" She was checking and fumes as she couldn't find him, "what the hell!" She wanted to slam the door, but controlled her anger, "I'm in my room, don't disturb me!" She stamped upstairs and slammed her door.

AP and DP frighten, they haven't seen this side of Ragini before.

"Was Laksh talking about this, when we told him to stop her for taking the job, that she is unpredictable?"

DP shrugs, "I guess so."

Laksh moved them aside, "what happened?"

"Your wife is angry you Useless idiot!" Shekhar scolded him for his delay.

"Array enough, I was just parking the car and send mom and dad ahead. Why didn't you said something?"

AP and DP looked at him, "she didn't let us and we were like frozen."

*Ugh*

"You are all useless!" He left them and searched her room, wasn't very difficult as the door was named by her.

*knock knock*

Ragini heard it, "who?"

"Your husband!"

"You are late!"

"I was parking the car!"

She opens the door, "what?"

Laksh was amazed by her look.

"What are you looking at, huh?" She pushes him and he shakes his head, "looking at you only

"What are you looking at, huh?" She pushes him and he shakes his head, "looking at you only."

"Really, I'm looking very beautiful, right?"

Laksh rolls his eyes, "beautiful, yes, perfect, no!"

Ragini looked at him with blinking eyes, "what, why I'm not looking perfect?"

He entered the room, taking her hand he moved to the mirror, "something is missing and that's why you aren't perfect, but your saviour is here."

He searched the dressing table, she moved the small box of vermillion to his way, "right."

Laksh filled her hairline, "PERFECT!"

"So you know what day, night is today?"

Laksh nodded, "yes, and please next time wake me on time. I'm feeling hungry."

Ragini shrugs, "not my problem. No one told you to keep it. Even I haven't kept it."

Laksh was shocked, "WHAT!" He was hell angry on her, "you didn't and I did for you? Where is it now your equality? Why the hell didn't you told me about it."

"Hmm!"

"Just a hmm! You don't have more than a Hmm! Ragini I..."

Ragini placed her hand on his mouth, "Shh! You have to give me the chance to speak. Well I didn't kept the fast cause I couldn't, I know you know that I'm not having my periods as you keep an eye on it."

Laksh nodded, he was very well aware of her timing.

"But I couldn't kept it cause I couldn't let it be hungry... I wasn't starving alone. And as it's something that matters to you, I felt to tell you first and not them. So I kept the lie for a fast. Is it bad?" She slowly removes her hand looking at him with an innocent face.

Laksh was looking at her perplexed about the news, "do you," he gulps, taking a deep breath, "do you want to say, we are pregnant?"

Ragini nodded, "yes, so you kept a fast for me and," she was caressing the belly with love and care.

Laksh bend down, he hold the belly and kisses her navel.

"Laksh," she pouts, "don't, please."

Laksh lifts her, he carries her the whole way.

"We are, wait," he looked at her, "can we announce it?" He whispered.

"Pregnant!" Ragini said it, "haan before leaving remember the night and shower?" She whispered to him, giving him a satisfying smile.

"Oh yes, I remember."

They were celebrating the Pregnancy news with the karwa chaut.

____
Do comment and vote