Drunken

Thought we haven't reached anything of the target I still made the update.

Recap: Bachelor/ette Party of Rag_Lak

Ragini looked at Laksh, "You are my to-be husband."

Laksh nodded in his rush, "yes, I am." He agrees to her.

Ragini walks to him, she trying to hold her balance, but she was tipsily walking to him.

The professional woman looked at her, she moves backwards as Ragini wasn't going to Laksh, but to her.

"You?" *hiccup* Ragini widen her eyes and placed her palm on her mouth.

Laksh bursted out into a loud laughter, *Hahahaha!* "you are drunken, you c... ca... *hiccup* can't ha... h... *hiccup* handle it."

He was looking somewhere else now, Ragini rubs her nose, "as if you can." She said and tottering towards him.

Laksh sneezed, *Hatshi* "oh no I'm...?" He didn't ended the sentence and looked away again.

Ragini hold his face with one hand, her hand was on his cheeks from, digging the nails in, "what?" She asked making him look to her.

Laksh looked at her, "what?" He asked confused.

Ragini frowns, "you said it."

Laksh looked down confusingly and back to her, "what?"

"Right what?" She said and he again shook his head, "what?"

The others looked at them, they all shook their heads in disbelief. This conversation will never end, if they won't find another topic.

"Laksh?" A voice come from the dark corner.

"Look my cousin has come." Laksh said with widen eyes.

Ragini pouts, "who?" She sat on his lap and looked at him disgust, "I don't like this!" She shows on his chest.

Laksh looked down, "I'm shaved man." He shouts loudly out of control.

Ragini shook her head, "I don't mean that. I mean the smell." She starts to smell on him, he didn't understood, why she was doing this.

Laksh pouts, "but I took a shower before I coming here." He said to, but she stood up and moves to the bar.

Laksh saw something, "Haaw I want that too." He stood up from the chair his hands were still tied at his back. Laksh was tottering to her, "stop Ragini, I... *hiccup* want that too." He said.

Ragini was murmuring something, he couldn't understand, Laksh was standing behind her, "RAAAAAAAAAAGINIIIIIII!" He stretches her name to the extrem.

Ragini turns, "kiya hai {What is}? I'm not deaf!" She said near the bar holding / balancing herself not to fall down.

Laksh comes closer, he could open the handcuffs, "thiiiiiiiis!" He said pointing on the sash she was wearing.

Ragini looked down, "haaw you want that?"She shook her head, "no, loooooooooook, to be bride." She said having a big smile on her face, showing everyone her teeth.

Laksh pouts, "not fair," he looked around, "edding?" He asked the bar tender while scratching his head.

"No, first give me what I ordered." Ragini demanded tipping with her index finger on the surface.

"Madam you haven't ordered anything." The tender said and she lowers her gaze, "wet cloth." She said and the man nods to her, "fine."

Laksh looked at her, "I want it. Here." He takes off his watch and gave it Ragini, "you can wear this?"