Rag_Lak or RagLak?

Ragini smiles, "move give me some space on the bed."

Laksh pouts, "I'm so relaxed and here you are going to give me new stress. I can feel how my positive vibes are going away..."

Ragini frowns, "Laksh don't overreact. C'mon Yaar give me just a little bit, I won't stay long."

Laksh pouts, "see, stressing me I'm not going to get anything from you. I knew it."

He moves on the bed a bit and Ragini lays next to him.

Both were staring at the ceiling, the moment was calm and peaceful, no stress at all.

Laksh took a deep breath, "so, how long will you stay?"

Ragini looked at him, he felt her gaze and turned his face to met her gaze, "say, how long will you stay in this part of the room?"

"Are you throwing me out of the bedroom? Listen I'm a very beautiful and sexy woman, usually men beg me to come on their bed and sleep with them, what I don't do cause I'm not a slut or someone who sleeps with anyone. You are my husband and you should try to keep me on the bed with love and care, don't force me I will kill you!"

Laksh frowns at her, "oh wifey I wanna sleep, but the tiny space you asked has already overtaken the half of the bed. I know I'm not going to get anything neither I'm going to force you I'm not a bad guy. What you think of me?"

"I don't think you are a bad guy!"

"Then why you thought I would force you? I'm just asking you to leave cause the situation is already hard, I mean difficult for me, Ragini don't..."

Ragini looked down, she pouts, "nothing is hard there," she was slightly disappointed about it, "I thought you would be, but maybe you are just not as interested as I thought you would be?"

Laksh just shook his head. What the hell does she wants from me? One time she says no, the other time she makes some weird comments and now this, disappointing about my self control? No, I won't fall for her cheap tricks.

"Laksh there is a reason why I'm here."

Laksh was literally crying from inside, "for what?"

Ragini took a deep breath, "you know, you are very stressed and the best way to get relief of it, is to talk about it. What is there stressing you?"

Ragini was laying on her front, her face was turned to him waiting patiently for his answer.

Laksh was looking into her eyes, but her smile caught his whole attention, feeling safe with her he said it out, "I'm stressed because of the Fusion. Actually I'm stressed with the whole work I have as I always wanted to archive something on my own, but I never could do it."

Ragini looked at him confused, "what? Why you think so?"

Laksh again stares at the ceiling, "cause when I had finally ended my studies Dad gave me the company and said it's yours now. I never wanted it! After years of hard work I thought I can start something on my own, no after all I had to get married and now I have a fusion to look after. I never wanted this, never!"

Ragini nods, "Laksh to be honest," the way she said it made him curious, "When mom told me about you I reached about you. First what came was a business man, business tycoon one of the best, the best business man. I never read, son of DP Maheshwari. Co-owner of Maheshwari Ltd. all I read about you showed me that you are known because of your ability, yes, you got the company from your father and why not? Would you have liked it if an outsider would be the new owner?"

Laksh shook his head, "no!"

Ragini smirks, "see, you wouldn't have liked it, but you didn't liked it either to be the next heir. Yet you made the best out of it. No one says, 'he has got it because his father had archived it', no it's clear, you archived it, because you worked for it."

Laksh smiles, "haan that's true. But still you were allowed to do what you want. I mean wildlife photographer, I love your work and I got to know from Ruhaan that he has work for you."

Ragini smiles brightly, "yes, he arranged an appointment with an established publisher, thanks for the support which I didn't had first."

Laksh looked at her with a lifted eyebrow, "not?"

Ragini shook her head, "no, I was a rebel. Mom wanted me to be a mannered woman, who knows about business as well as about high society. Dad wanted me to focus on his business as he wanted me to be the next best businesswoman. I was never interested, I did a bit and then left the business school on my own, mom and dad got to know about it later, when I sent them my first published book. They were so shocked but also happy, as I did both. Business and Art, I have to degrees so don't mess with me..." she was talking and talking and talking.

*snoring* soft and smooth way, whenever he is relaxed she could here it out of the way he sleeps...

Ragini bend over and kissed his nose, "good night," she whispers and sleeps next to him.

____
Do share, comment and don't forget to vote