No goodbye

Ragini woke up in the morning, she went through his rough lips with her thumb and kissed them once again.

Laksh was sleeping peacefully, feeling her touch he moves to the other side, pulling the duvet over his chest.

Ragini pouts. I don't know why, but I don't like this. She yawns loudly to check it he would react, but nothing. Ragini made fist in anger to hit him, but controlled over her anger remembering the last night.

Laksh come home late, they have been back for a week now and already Ragini was working on her trip.

Laksh entered the room and stubbled over the bag, "ouch!"

Ragini looked at him, "oh poor boy."

Laksh glared at her, "what is this all? Are you going somewhere?"

Ragini rolled her eyes, "oh please as if you don't know, Ruhaan is calling me twice a day and you are behaving as if you never heard about it. But if I'm not wrong you had asked your friend to give me a good job."

"Wooh hold on, I didn't asked him to give you a good job, I just told him how good you are and if there is something in his mind you could do, as he has a good reputation, he can suggest you. Cause you are only known to some publisher house's, what surprised me a lot."

"Oh please Laksh I'm well known here!"

"Okay, then why do I had to make him agree to give you a job?"

Ragini widen her mouth, "are you mad!" She took the pillow and throw it on him, "you better don't fight with me now or else I will make you pay for each torture."

Laksh huffed, "as if you can win against me."

Ragini took a deep breath, "Laksh shut up!"

He went to the washroom and took a quick shower, standing under the rising water, "hey, better you come to me now or you will miss more than necessary."

Ragini pouted, "no, you will miss."

"No, you will. Cause I don't say goodbye."

Ragini put her notebook away, she stamped into the washroom, "what?!"

"I said, I won't say goodbye."

"Why?"

"Cause I don't like to say goodbye."

"But I will be gone for at least three months."

Laksh forwarded his hand, "that's why I told you to come to me."

Ragini was fighting with her inner self, but she too couldn't resist and she knew if he had said it he mean it.

Ragini washes her teeth, she was looking at the sleeping man, his muscles were present. Did he trained? Why I am even looking at him like this, he isn't coming to say goodbye.

"Now you happy, slept with you and we had a quickie under the shower."

Laksh was stroking her back, while kissing her forehead, "yes, and if someone ask you, why hasn't he come. Just make an excuse, they doesn't need to know how close we are."

Ragini liked that thought, she giggled, "okay I will think of something."

Ragini cleaned her face with cold water. What will I say? She was looking at herself in the mirror. Idea!

Ragini got ready, she went to him and bend over his head, "I know you don't like to say goodbye. So I will say, see you later." She kisses his cheek and was about to leave that he hold her wrist and pulls her close.

Laksh was cuddling with her, giving her a wet kiss under the ear, "haan see you later, a car is waiting for you." He released her and she took her bag and left the room.

Downstairs

AP and Janki were having tea, DP and Shekhar were talking about the last cricket game, they all looked at her and fumed lightly when they saw her alone, "where is he?"

Ragini lifts an eyebrow, "who?"

"Laksh!" The quartet said in union.

Ragini was suppressing her laugh. This is our little revenge for the stupid honeymoon couple challenge. "Oh he said, why do you need me?"

"I said I don't need you!" Look it's true I don't need him.

They all lowered their heads, "you both won't change."

"No, because we are perfect the way we are."

A car stopped and it was clear to hear, Ragini hugged them one after the other one, "Maa don't give certificates out for any charity until I haven't given a green signal for it."

Janki nodded, "no Beta, I won't. Promise."

They bid bye to her and she looked up as two intense eyes were looking at her. Wrapped in the duvet he was looking down from the terrace, just a simple smile on his face and she winked at him, making him show her his teeth.

___
Do leave a comment and don't forget to vote.

Important:
P. S. Busy in work and personal life as I have said it I'm only writing on one book at a time, even if any votes of other books might be reached I won't make a chapter, not until I will not have finished this one.