Honeymoon ends

Ragini was reading her book, when Laksh finally woke up from his long and restless sleep, "what time is it?"

Ragini smiles, "it's not too late to continue, where we stopped last night?"

Laksh checked them time, "Last night or last few hours," he starts to tickling her.

"Aww Laksh please stop, I rather want your kiss on my cheek or shoulder, please."

Laksh starts to kiss her neck, "better?"

"Yes, now tell me what's the plan?"

Laksh was thinking, "they have a park here and we already missed the half day without disturbance," he yawns into her ear, what she didn't liked at all.

Laksh kisses her earlobe just to cover his mistake, "you haven't taken any pictures yet?"

Ragini stood up, "Laksh I forgot my camera, but I have my iPhone and you have Huawei extra zoom I think I can make out something? Let's go!"

She rushed to the washroom and he pouts, "all those days you could control, but today little friend you couldn't? She should never see our weakness, her breast."

Laksh waited till Ragini was gone, he took rushed to his side of the apartment and was taking a cold shower happy about being one with her, same goes to her, she knew he is the right guy.

They went down to have breakfast and soon left the hotel to see the connected park of it.

"So I got this picnic basket and blanket. I'm so happy," Ragini found a beautiful place, Laksh helped her in arranging the blanket and was laying under the sun.

Ragini shook her head, "Laksh you need sun-blocker, come I will cream you."

"Wow today wife hands treatment and tomorrow SPA treatment. Lucky me," he wiggles his brows and Ragini hits him playfully.

He was sleeping as she could hear his snoring, she stood up and checked the place, and with the smartphone she was taking pictures.

"Wow what a beautiful place," she was moving further, when Laksh woke up he was alone

"Wow what a beautiful place," she was moving further, when Laksh woke up he was alone. Where is she? He scratches his head and stood up, maybe taking pictures? I will take of her. Haan. He was searching her, when he finally found her.