Resting but how?

Reminder this is how the penthouse looks like:

Laksh looked at the manager, "Madam gave the order she wants to stay in this penthouse

Laksh looked at the manager, "Madam gave the order she wants to stay in this penthouse."

The manager nods, "have a nice stay and if you need anything let me know, I will do everything in my possibility to make it happen." He left with a last smile and closed the door behind him.

Laksh took a deep breath, he looked at her, she was still discovering the penthouse.

"Ragini don't you think it's too big for us, we are just two... this apartment is at least for four and kids if, we would have." He said with shrugging shoulders.

Ragini frowns at him, "Laksh chill, just think once." She was coming closer with a mischievous smile on her face.

Laksh got scared, he usually don't, but something changes after their talk she become bold more than before. She was bold and strong, determined, but also a little pervert.

Oh yes she is naughty, more than he could imagine. He just thought of the day after their wedding, he was sleeping and she was awake.

"Ragini are trying to play with me again?"

Ragini lifts an eyebrow, "Laksh what you mean?"

"I mean the 'incident'," he used his fingers while using the word incident to give it more importance.

"Which 'incident?'," Ragini crosses her arms around her chest showing him her anger through her eyes, those eyes were literally killing him, but he knows better. He immediately covered his important part, "you and your dirty gazes, I will never forget it how you observed me, at the weakest moment. In my sleep!"

Laksh closed the door of the side he was.

Ragini smiles, "finally you understood me, we will stay separate from each other, that is your side and the other one is mine, how amazing is this?"

Laksh opens the door, "wait what?" He was shocked, but then he smiled, "Ragini that is the best idea you had after that incident one."

Ragini stamps with her feet, "Laksh stop this! It wasn't my fault that the duvet got stuck in my nightgown, and how could I know that you are sleeping naked?"

Laksh rolls his eyes, "as if I would believe you! You knew it very well."

"No!" Ragini shook her head, "that's not true. Besides there wasn't much to see, ops." She turned with a smirk and closed her door.

Laksh was fuming in anger, "what the hell! There is a lot to see you are just blind! By the way you don't have anything to show!" He shouted but she ignored it

Both were looking into their rooms, a king size bed was waiting and Laksh just fall on it to sleep. Ragini was jumping on her bed, her happiness was to feel free.

"Finally no stress no work only resting!" She smiles and thought of Laksh words.

The incident happened and he wasn't that wrong. Ragini falls backwards on the bed with a big smile, how she loved that moment, when he was sleeping, the whole week he was trying to avoid her or not?

She remembered the incident very well, I woke up earlier than him not my fault, I was bored and wanted to know how he looks like. After all he saw me in my hot red gown, it was just an equal point to see him in his shorts, how could I know, he would be naked under it. I looked at him before standing up, he was sleeping I couldn't wake him, but I could went to the washroom. The duvet was stuck on my nightgown, very clever of me. I stood up and ops he was uncovered. And suddenly woke up. He planned it!

Laksh was sleeping deeply, there wasn't anything who or what could wake him now. He needed it, he needs the rest from the workload he had.

Ragini on the other hand was still looking at the room, she went out to the terrace, "a pool, wow. I'm on cloud nine this is the best." Soon she felt too exhausted, after all it was a long flight and she didn't slept long as only temporarily, she doesn't like to sleep on planes.

Reading helps her and then there was Laksh sleeping with his snoring....

___
Honeymoon a little bit different
Do comment and don't forget to vote
Upcoming chapters will be funny 😁