Missing?

Ragini was laying on her bed, she was checking her emails, "stupid man, it's been 3 weeks and he hasn't contact me once. I wonder if he really is playing this or doesn't care for me?"

"Well I will have some samosas and he will have nothing, cause he doesn't deserve it

"Well I will have some samosas and he will have nothing, cause he doesn't deserve it. I know it, he is missing me for sure."

Laksh was in the office, the overload of work wasn't reducing, in fact daily something new about the fusion comes up, "how can that bastard complain so many things?!" He was holding another report, which was submitted by his opponent. Everyone left cause I'm not working on the fusion, a man who goes for Honeymoon leaving his business behind isn't much interested in a fusion, but that one idiot won't leave me. Jay Rastogi.

Laksh took the report, crumpling it and throw it behind him where the rest were laying on the ground. His office cabin was looking like a mess.

Suddenly his phone starts to ring, "finally Ragini you remembered me," as soon as he sees the called ID his mood changed, "Jay?!"

He attended the call and it turned to be another long night in the office.

Ragini has finished her food, she was checking on some of her pictures she had taken from the areas, her work is, to capture the hidden beauty of India. The contract giver is a big tourism group and they want to publish a book about India and need some new and fresh energy.

Ragini was checking the time, "oh almost midnight," she shakes the cold breeze changed to a wild wind of coldness and a storm was coming up, *brrr* she was freezing, "damn it, if Laksh would be here I could cuddle with him, his body heat is enough for me."

Ragini was looking around, "what to do?" She talked to herself, "first close the damn window, then find something warm to wear." Ragini did what she said and was looking into her closet, "oh ho, what should I wear?" She was taking the clothes into her hands and found something in the back.

That Shirt!!!! Ragini widen her eyes and took it into her hands, she inhaled the fragrance of her husband, "mmh Laksh...," she stopped and looked around, "I hope no one is recording it."

Ragini wore the shirt, "now I feel a bit better the heat is increasing." She lays on the bed and soon dozed off.

Laksh on the other hand finally reached home, he was looking into the dark house. What the hell?! Have they all left me? Damn it!

Laksh entered the house, he went upstairs into the room, "I need coffee," he looked around and saw the emptiness, "damn she isn't here."

Laksh throw his bag down and went to the washroom, no towel, "ugh!" He comes out in his nature look and checked the room once from the door, "hope there isn't a hidden camera." Laksh found a clean towel and soon wore his clothes.

Had Ragini done so much for me? I need coffee or else I will die.

He went down into the kitchen, there was coffee, with a smile he filled his cup and drunk from it just to spite it out again, "yuck, it taste so bad." All these days he just came home to sleep and go to work, but today he didn't had the time to had a dinner or anything.

Laksh checked the fridge, "no extra food. Haan why would they keep it for me, who am I?" He was cursing them for ignoring him.

He made something and went upstairs to his room, looking into the emptiness he was cursing the night even more, "how will I sleep now?" He took the pillow from Ragini's side and smelled on it.

Flowers, she smells so good...

He was hugging the pillow as if it was Ragini, soon he dozed off...

___
Do comment and read