D se dance

Hi

This chapter was ready for a quite time, but I didn't posted it, as I wasn't happy. But I have not much time to change it so here the update.

Recap: The drunken Groomzilla and Bridezilla are born.

Laksh was holding her tight, he put the sash of his over her head and bind her with him.

Ragini smiles, "aww you are so cute." She pinches his cheeks and shakes them while pulling them.

Laksh smiles, "I'm not only groomzilla, I'm also cutiezilla!"

Ragini widen her eyes, "and me?" She asked in shock.

Laksh thought, "haan you are beautyzilla."

Ragini smiles, her hands were intertwined and hanging down. She was blinking with her eyes in a dreaming way.

Laksh sneezes on her face. *Hatschi!*

Ragini shrugs, "yuck!"

"No Ragini," he shook his head, "you have to say, God bless you, to me."

Ragini looks at him, "to me?" She asked and points to herself, but Laksh shook his head, he took her hand and the finger was pointing on him now.

"Oh, Laksh God bless you!" Ragini hugs him, while cuddling with him forgetting the sneeze on her face.

Laksh rubs his nose with the back of his hand, "Ragini, you are my allergy." He said it and pushed her lightly away.

Ragini stumbles backwards, "I'm... *hiccup* what?" She said looking at him with a sad face expression.

Ragini made a fist, "I'm no....*hiccup* not your allergy, haan I can be... *hiccup* your dream or *hiccup* desire." She was giggling and Laksh shook his head, "allergy, I can't eat *hiccup* hot or spicy things." He smirks at her.

"Haaw!" she was smiling and blushing, "yeah, I'm groomzilla's one and only *hiccup* allergy." She went to back to him.

Laksh looked at her, "you need to meet." He said and took her hand in his hand.

Ragini looked at their hands, "Hello hand. Nice to...?" She was thinking how to complete the sentence, "meet you. Handshake?" She asked the hand of Laksh and Laksh was looking at her with narrow eyes.

"Allergy, not my hand, my family. Come!" He pulls her and she was walking or better say they were staggering to meet the other's.

"Allergy, I mean Ragini." He pulls her with force and she hits with his back, "ouch!" She said and released herself from his grip, just to place her hands on his bare chest from the back.

"Is muscular." She was back hugging him. Laksh smiles, "yes." He turns, "my fiancé meet my cousin will stay till the marriage with his wife."

Ragini looked at them, "hi!" And was back on cuddling him.

"Now you could, *hatshi*, say nice to meet you." Laksh gave her the advice and Ragini nodded, "right!" She points with the finger on him, "smart fiancé." She turns, "nice to meet you. Where are they?" She asked and Laksh shook his head and turns her as she was looking at the wrong direction, "there!" Ragini smiles.

"Suraj and Chakor." Laksh said pulling her again with him, "Meet one of my best friends."

Ragini was looking at the man, "Haaw my saviour, Thank you haan!" She gave him a handshake.

"Yes, this is Ruhaan, he will stay too till the wedding." Laksh said, "but maybe you both can talk to each other."

Ragini looked at him confused, "haan why?"