The RagLak way

Laksh was back hugging Ragini and it felt like heaven for her, the moment she closed her eyes and murmured it, "I missed you."

Laksh smiles into her hairs, he grabs his face and kissed her earlobe, "yeah, you did?" He whispers in a husky voice giving her goosebumps.

"Laksh...?"

Laksh turns her to face him, "haan!"

Ragini was lost in his intense gaze, soon he comes closer to her lips and she moves her head forward, both were lost in a passionated kiss...

Ragini woke up alone in the cold bed, the window was open and just a thin sheet of cloth was covering her. Where is he? She was looking around, freezing was underrated, the body heat she felt the night before has left an impressive and unforgettable experience. Has he left me?

Ragini stood up, she closed the window and saw the heavy rain. Such a stormy day, gosh where is he?

Ragini felt used, "did he left!" She shouted and made a fist in anger, she wanted to hit something to get relief from her anger on him.
"How dare he? I hate him!"

The door to her cottage opens, Ragini through a bag on the door.

"Wooow relax it's me your husband, do you want to turn into widow?"

Ragini stood up, "where were you?"

Laksh shows to the shopper in his hands, "I went to the bakery. I thought to have breakfast with you before I leave. Was it wrong?"

"No!" She shook her head, still she wasn't happy about it. There was something disturbing her, but she wasn't going to tell him.

Laksh arranged the table, "are you okay? You know when I left it was a sunny day, but then I returned and it started to rain as if the clouds needed a shower. I mean the earth needed a shower, it hasn't stopped yet."

Ragini shrugs, "ahan." She was eating the breakfast and small cupcakes he bought for her.

"Is there something?"

"No," she shook her head not looking to him.

"Gosh you women, I can't read your mind so if there is something disturbing you just tell me."

She put the napkin away, "oh wow you feel that there is something wrong with me, but you can't understand what and why?"

"Don't tell me because I left you in the morning? I covered you with the shirt of last night and even opened the window for fresh air. A note on the desk that I'm coming soon, what I forgot?"

Ragini huffs, "if you don't know then I don't need to tell you!"

Laksh stood up, "I drove the whole way to meet you not to fight with you, but if you want to fight then I should leave."

Ragini stood up, she went to the door, "bye," she was holding it open for him.

A speechless and angry Laksh left without saying anything to her. Stupid woman/Stupid man.

I made the whole way and she just throw me out! I won't forgive her this.

Such an ass, I said I miss you, instead of saying anything relatable he just made me sleep with him. I won't forgive him this.

Laksh was back home, he had told the family that he was gone for a business trip, there was no need to tell them that he met his wife, who has turned to his enemy.

Laksh was in the office, "not a single call of her to apologise for her behaviour. I won't meet her now I will wait till her stupid job is done, but I won't go and receive her, no, she doesn't deserve my present and here I'm thinking of her only." He made a fist talking to himself has become a habit to him. Damn it! He hit the desk with the fist and opens his Laptop. Work will help to divide my mind.