Finally

Ragini was laying on the grass, "wow it's so peaceful here, I wonder what he is doing? I mean I'm relaxing and he must be under stress." An evil smile appears on her face knowing how much he was suffering made feel relieved. Karma hits you back, you should have called or texted me. I heard it all.

Laksh was working on the files, when he looked on his phone. Nothing, does she even breath? Ignoring me since the unplanned call, it's been two weeks and she didn't react on it. Damn I'm sure, when she will return she will give me a lecture, long one, about equality and respect.

Thinking of gave him a cold shudder, "Dangerous wife."

Ragini was holding the camera, she was laying on the field and trying to take a picture from the ground perspective. Capturing the beauty of the nature. *Hatshi* she sneezed, "I'm not allergic? Ugh Laksh!"

Both were busy in their work and Laksh finally got a second PA, "Priya come in," she was standing in front of his cabin door with the new PA to be introduced.

"Come Jiya," she opened the door and both entered the cabin.

"Sir, This is Jiya Malhotra the new PA."

Laksh shook his head, "not new PA, she is the assistant of my PA. Means she works under you and is the substitute for you. After all just a few weeks left and you will be gone for honeymoon." He said it with disappointment.

Priya rolls her eyes. As if I don't know how much fun he had. "Right, I will show her everything, don't worry you won't miss me."

Laksh gave her a look, "I know I will miss you."

"Sorry, but I can't return the gift, I have to go. Bye." She left the cabin with a smile.

"See im the best boss in the whole world," he shouted and she closed the door.

"Miss Malhotra have a seat, please."

Jiya sat opposite to Laksh, he gave her a small company introduction, "if there are questions or anything disturbing or even harassing please give me the information immediately. We will go after it as soon as we got to know."

"Yes Sir."

"You May leave now, you desk is right next to Priya's."

She nods while leaving the room.

Back home Laksh was looking at his mother, "Maa are you fine?"

She looked at him, "what are you doing here?" She asked him shocked.

Laksh pouts, "I live here, is it a crime to return home??" Disappointment was underrated for his feeling.

"Nothing I'm just missing my daughter-in-law and here you are, who hasn't even taken her name once in these weeks."

"Weeks? Almost 2 months she is gone for her work. I'm not missing, but do you know if she is missing me? I mean is she missing you all?"

AP looked at him, "what you mean?"

Laksh smirked, "you are missing her, but she isn't even giving you a call. Only one message, right?" He was laughing inside, after all she can't call *haha!* I could pick up the phone.

"Laksh!"

Laksh looked at her, "yes?"

"Go and take a shower you useless man. You couldn't hold your wife back."

*Hiccup* Ragini was hiccuping the day. Who it thinking of me????

Laksh was sleeping peacefully on his bed, when his mother entered the room to wake him. I guess the help of the new PA is helping him, I will let him sleep.