Wedding bells

These two weeks can take ages or rush like the lighting speed...

Ragini was making her way to the wedding hall, oh gosh I'm late.

Laksh was getting ready at the hall, "Thank God my cousin is the bride, that I could use the changing room."

The women were glaring at him, some admiring others with killing gaze.

"Lady's I'm a married man, don't stare I feel uncomfortable." He buttoned his first button it his behind and left the bridal room. Not looking where he goes, he bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry..."

Ragini was glaring at him, "you didn't saw me? Where were your eyes?" She hits him in front of everyone on the floor.

"Ragini, your husband was trying to save his dignity and reputation. You know it is called equality, other women aren't allowed to state or glare me, not even allowed to think of killing me, this honour is only for you."

"Haan Woh toh hai, {that's true}, but you still ignored me!"

Laksh shook his head, "na, I was about to catch you like the hero does in movies. But then I thought about the people around us and the embarrassment you would suffer, if a man, *cough*, sorry your husband will help you."

"Can you please shut up and help me up?" She lifted her hand and he grabbed it, while she pulled him down and he fallen over her.

"Oh bae, I like this. Who would have ever thought you would be this naughty."

Ragini glares at him, "what about your reputation now?"

He shrugs, "did I ever had it?"

Ragini hits him again, now she could hit his shoulder, "oh, you trained." She whispers and he smiles looking at her.

"A little bit."

Laksh stood up and helped her too, "looking good."

"Can't say it about you. Where is Priya?"

Laksh was looking at himself through the mirror, "I feel I look good, no, not good. But extremely handsome?"

Ragini stood next to him, she pushed him a little and looked at herself, "but I'm looking gorgeous and breathtaking. Where is she?"

Laksh knocked on the door, "here."

"Come in!"

"Bye, see you later." She entered the room and closed the door behind her.

"Bhabhi!"

Priya hugged her, "finally you are here."

"Sorry for the delay, but I got ready at the airport not to miss anything of the wedding function."

They all praised her and cursed Laksh.

"He has a separate cabin in his office room, he could change there."

Ragini was happy, all were on her side.

The wedding took place and Laksh through the flower on his cousin and then on his wife.

"Laksh?" Sie glares at him.

"Nobody knows about us. C'mon have some fun."

"Mister you are mistaken, my mother does know everything about us.

Laksh widen his eyes, "how? Don't tell me she knows how to use Instagram."

Ragini laughs nodding at him, "one of my first and longest followers I have. I talked to her and she promised me to keep it as a secret."

Laksh sighs, "great. Wait is this good or bad. I mean, now it really doesn't matter right?"

Ragini shook her head with a smile, "no, it doesn't matter anymore."

Her smile faded when he comes closer, "what? I thought it doesn't matter."

"Laksh mom said you close the charity?"

The priest was asking for the bride father to do the ritual.

"Ragini wait, I will explain you everything. Trust me."

Whenever he said trust me, he meant it with each cell of his body.

"Please tight the knot," the priest asked Laksh, who was doing the Kanyadan. He is the only male cousin who is currently present, her father died years ago and she has no other sibling.

Ragini leaned her head on his shoulder as soon as he had done his duty.

"At home?" She whispered into his ear and he smiled looking at her, "yes."

The wedding was grand, but also very exhausting.

"Laksh, how could she manage this all, while having you as a boss?"

Laksh was looking at her, "really? You know we have two mothers who were doing nothing. I made them busy with the wedding work, I'm smart but can't say this about you."

Ragini pinches him.

"Ouch!"

All looked at him.

"Ragini you said equality, but I don't do domestic violence to you, then why you do?"

"Oh please, domestic violence. Don't compare my love with hate."

Laksh smiles, "Acha good to know." He kissed her cheek and the wedding finally went over.

"Gosh I'm dead!" Laksh was laying on the bed with his back.

Ragini falls over him, "no one, literally no on can remove me from you."

Laksh hold, "as if I let you go." He kissed her forehead and she dozed off like him. They were the last ones and stood their with Priya's mother to greet and bid-bye the guests.

The next morning

Ragini was looking at him. Should I or shouldn't I wake him?

"Just give me a kiss and I'm all yours."

Ragini laughs, "aww you are awake, why didn't you told me?"

Laksh stretches his arms, "why didn't you wake me?"

Ragini kisses him, while he was holding her close.

"Charity?!" She pushes him away.

"Oh yes, the charity isn't close just shifted."

"Shifted?" She asked with a frowned face, "where?"

Laksh sat on the bed, "I will show you tomorrow, now let's have a little bit fun," he wiggles his brows and rolls over her.

_____
4 chapters maybe 5 then done 😌
Do comment, share and vote