The Day.... 👰🤵

Recap: RagLak danced under the noses of the others and are very possessive about each other.

It was the next morning, Ragini slowly opens her eyes, not because of the sun rays, but of the snoring sound.

"Stupid!" She pushed him and Laksh fall on the ground, "ouch!"

Both blinked with their eyelids to remember what had happened. But it was all blurred, both felt a heavy headache and looked at each other then they checked the environment.

"Where am I?"

Laksh smirks, "my bedroom."

Ragini fumes, "what?" Her tone wasn't shocked or surprised, it was more of slight anger, "YOU MEAN OUE BEDROOM!"

Laksh glares at her with a shaking head, "ours, not yet. Until we aren't married that is MY BEDROOM."

Ragini shrugs, moving her head around, "just two days, then it's mine." She stood up stretching her arms up.

Laksh saw her panty from his place, "did we had sex?"

Ragini widen her eyes, "what?" Now she was shocked, she turns away and checked under her skirt. Where the hell is my panty? Her eyes were searching for it, but couldn't find it.

Laksh just shook his head, "oh Madam, it's under the bed," he moves and lifts it, "here if you want to wear it."

Ragini snatched it from him, "stupid, couldn't you told me that earlier?"

Laksh slowly stood up from the ground, "do I look like someone who is interested in your stupid talks? If you can't use your brain then it's not my mistake. I saw it from my place, I never saw under your skirt."

Laksh was standing an inch away from her, she could feel his body heat and smell his breath too, "yuck!"

Laksh shrugs, "oh shit, damn. How much you drunk?"

Ragini felt a shudder, "oh I so want to know what we did last night?"

Laksh took out his wallet, "my safety condom is here, are you wet?"

Ragini turns and touches herself, "dry!"

"So no sex, good right?"

Ragini wasn't saying anything, but looking at his questioning face she asked, "ya..." shrugging with a motionless expression.

Both changes their gazes to avoid the other one. Why I'm not happy about it? They were thinking the same.

There was a knock on his door, "come in."

AP and Janki entered the room.

"Mom!" They said simultaneously, "you here?"

Both nodded, "like you both are here. Do you even know that how difficult it was to separate you both, the Sash was like a rope, we decided to make you feel comfortable and as you both are getting married tomorrow we thought it won't happen anything. You were so drunk."

Both mother's laughed on their kids, showing them some clips of the last night.

Laksh looked at her, "jealous?" He whispers into her ear, seeing the scene with the wet cloth.

Ragini rolls her eyes, "oh please, Mr. Possessive. My responsibility?" She counter on him with a smirk.

Both huffed the whole day, was about their function. Ragini got her Mehndi and Haldi done likewise Laksh, they were sitting in the hall all together.

 Ragini got her Mehndi and Haldi done likewise Laksh, they were sitting in the hall all together