What a surprise

Ragini yawns loudly, she rubs her nose on his bare chest while he was watching her, well admiring her.

"Good Morning you ugly pretty cute woman."

Ragini smiles, "you are uglier than me. Don't forget your long, very long time in the washroom."

He smiles, "you know I did this only to tease you?"

"Yes, but don't you think your plan backfired on you? I mean I'm not able to forget it."

He shrugs, "well all fine. I don't mind it," he rolls with her, she was laying underneath him, "wanna spend some time with me, alone?"

Ragini smiles, a little blush was visible on her face. He leans over her and wanted to kiss her, when the knock disturbed them.

"Ugh! I'm telling you, our parents."

Ragini nods, "who else could it be?"

Laksh opens the door, their parents were waiting for them, "why can't you be punctual? It's almost 10 am, when do you wanted to wake up?" They were talking into each other and he was losing his control.

"Shut up!"

They numbed with an upset expression, while the fathers were glaring at him.

Ragini stood up, "mom dad, come in."

Her parents smiles at her, "Laksh we come to meet our only child, do you have a problem?"

He shook his head, "no, of course not, but at this time?"

They all looked at him, "it's 10 am and Ragini is coming with us."

Laksh shook his head, "no way, you all wanted us to be together. Now that she is back after 2-3 months you are going to take her away from me, why?"

The parents smiled evilly, "you fooled us a lot now take it as a little revenge. Ragini your parents are waiting for you."

Ragini laughs, "good idea. Bye bye."

Laksh hold her hand, the grip on her wrist was strong, "at least wear more than what you are wearing now."

Ragini looked at her clothes, she was in her nightshirt, "fine I'm coming in 5 min."

"Guys she will take 5 min." He followed the parents downstairs and after 5 min she was there too, ready to leave.

"We will meet in the evening at our place."

"Are you inviting me, to make it good that you disturbed my morning?"

They all shook their heads, "Ragini have a nice time with your parents. He won't miss you he has a lot of work to do, the constructor is coming for the new design."

"Oh shit, right. I have to leave, the meeting is going to start soon, I will be back at night."

Ragini fumes visibly, "what you mean by night? Your fix time is 9pm," she was coming dangerously close to him, "sooner is better than later. You understand!"

Laksh nodded hectically, "yes Ma'am!" He went back into the room and changed his clothes by the time Ragini had left with her parents.

"Not fair, why do women have to keep this fast? It's only me and not him, huh."

"Ragini please don't argue on this, do you know that your father took a fast for me too, when I did it for the first time?"

Ragini looked at her father, "wow, but mine hasn't!"

"Cause he doesn't know," Shekhar turns to her, "I got to know about it and even I felt why does the woman has to carry the burden alone, when she is already caring about everyone else in the family. To give her strength I kept the fast for her."

Janki smiles, "ever since we both are fasting for each other."

"Haaaaw 😍!" She pouts, "and look at my husband. Useless..."

*hatshi* Laksh cleans his nose, "gosh what was this?" He reached the office and held the meeting with the construction company, they have made a new design for the fusionend company.

"Oh wow it's just 4 pm and my deadline was 9pm." Laksh was so happy while the constructor stood up, "well I too need to be at home as soon as possible."

Laksh frowns, "why? Did you also got a deadline?"

The man nodded, "yes, it's Karwa Chaut and I don't like my wife to be alone, she is looking after the kids and taking care of the house. Need to help her."

Laksh nodded, "understandable, and look at my wife. Making party with her parents, huh."

Back at home he was looking at his father, "Dad shame on you. Your wife is keeping a fast for your long life and you are cutting fruits in front of her. Shame!"

DP ignored his comment and continued to make the preparations for the night.

"Array what are you doing?"

"Anu I'm cutting the fruits for the fast breaking."

AP shook her head, "we won't be here. They will be waiting for us."

DP smiles, "oh I forgot, today is Ragini's first fast for Laksh long life. And look at him, useless."

Laksh was looking at them with an open mouth. She is fasting for me!!!!! I want to cry and shout.

"Wait what! Ragini is fasting for me? Why????"

"Because she is your wife and cares for you. Useless!"

Laksh gave him a death glare, "Dad, don't joke with me. Tell me why?"

"Laksh I asked her last night, when we come home I took her aside for a moment. You had captured her the whole night and didn't gave us a chance to talk to her, poor girl. She was in sleep and tired but still she accepted and did the preparation."

Laksh felt bad and happy at the same time. Happy cause she cares, bad because he thought wrong.

"Damn," he smiles, "at least I'm not alone, who isn't fasting."

"Well you are!" DP stood up and left the hall.

"Now that is a surprise I wasn't expecting..."

AP laughs, "ever since I fasted for him he did too."

Laksh couldn't believe it, "from first?"

AP nodded.

"Oh!" He pouts, "and I missed!"

"Laksh," AP caresses his cheek, "have you eaten anything?"

"No, I didn't had the time," he shook his head and smiled looking at her, "best mother." He kissed her and waited for the day turning to the night.

___
Do comment and vote