PoV

A man is taking some deep breaths, he was looking around. He was sitting alone in the cafe waiting for someone, when his gaze felt on her.

 He was sitting alone in the cafe waiting for someone, when his gaze felt on her

That's her, for sure. Okay she is looking good, in fact damn beautiful, but this doesn't mean she will suit me. Oh come on guys just think we are different peoples, we do have our individual lives and then our parents decided to arrange our marriage.

Oh yes sorry I just forgot to tell you something about me. Hi, I'm Laksh, Lakshya Maheshwari the one and only son of my parents, DP and AP Maheshwari. I'm the alone holder of Maheshwari Ltd. guys I'm rich and happy, but my parents wants me to settle down as they think I might grow old and alone.

I'm one of the most dashing and desirable man in the city, there is no one, who could deny my wish or resist me. I'm just too cute and handsome.

The woman was looking around, she just stepped out of the car and looked around to find the man, her parents have chosen for her. Her gaze fall on a very dreaming man. She took a deep breath, with heavy feet's she walked to him.

Okay, cool Ragini you can do this, he is just a man your parents have chosen for you

Okay, cool Ragini you can do this, he is just a man your parents have chosen for you. There isn't anything to fear about. He is just a few years older than me and what he is?

A business man, right Lakshya Maheshwari, he thinks of himself the best, but he isn't. How can a man like him being single till date.

Well people use to say, he is one of the most dashing man, well I have to agree he isn't looking that bad, but I don't think he is made for me. I think we have different options over our life's. For me a marriage is a commitment we have to follow and agree equally.

I don't like to hear that a woman has to stay at home and do the household, because she is a woman.

I'm a wildlife photographer, I have stopped it, but it doesn't mean I won't return to my work or won't do something else. I'm well educated.

Both thoughts get broken by the sound of the broken glasses.

Both looked at the direction

Their gazes met just shortly, but enough to create a sizzling feeling inside them

Laksh stood up, he took the chair and asked her to sit.

Oh he is showing me that he is a gentleman, this only means he isn't one.

Laksh was waiting. Why the hell is she taking so much time, every woman does take a lot of time to get ready. Here she is ready, but not taking a step forward.

Ragini walks to him, she took the other chair opposite to him, the chair, which he previously was sitting on.

What the fuck, is this a joke. Did she just ditched my offer?

Laksh slightly fumes, he sat on the chair he had arranged for her. Oh she is a feminist, no man is good enough all are same, lustily and having only one thing in mind to fuck. Damn I bet I will never have sex with her.

Ragini had a small smirk on her face. Typical macho type of man. I bet he won't let me work or let me take my own decisions. He wants to rule and he thinks he will rule over me. No way!

Their thoughts got broken by the call of the waiter, "Excuse me, Sir Madam, would you like to order something?"

Here we go, one, two...

"Give me the card." Ragini said and the waiter gave it to her.

Damn it, she didn't wait till three, but it's okay I won't let her win next time.

Laksh took the card from her hands, "Uhm a red wine for the lady and a cold beer for me."

Ragini fumes. How dare he snatching the card from me. Idiot.

Ragini took the card from him back, "listen the drinks are fine, for the food." She looked at him from tip to toe, "a salad for the gentleman and I want chicken tandoori wrap." She closed the menu card and hand it back to the waiter.

Laksh was sitting there looking at her. She is over confident, this could be a challenging. I don't like to be the second.

Ragini was taking some peaceful breaths. Now he will think twice, before he will try to mess with me.

Both had a silent time of food. They couldn't deny to the wedding as it is a wish of their parents.

____
So what you guys thinks?

Please comment and vote