Equality

Hi

Through the support as decreased again I'm making this update as I wanted to laugh... hope you too will laugh.

After a few day of their first meeting not date, they would never call it as a date, it was just a meeting of two strangers.

It was 2 p.m. on a sunny Saturday, Laksh had parked his car. He just returned from his workout session, when his mobile phone starts to ring.

Laksh looked at the display, the number was visible, 'a new contact' He was reading it, he declined the call and was about to enter the house, when his phone starts to ring again, he took out his earphones and received the call.

"Hello Lakshya Maheshwari here."

"Finally you picked up the call!" A female voice was taunting him from the other side. "Don't you have any sense? I was trying to reach you since noon look at the watch. Why didn't you replied to my call?" She was blabbering without giving him a chance to speak or explain himself, but most important was that she hasn't introduced herself.

"Oh miss who are you?" Laksh said annoyed.

"Oh my God, are you dumb or what? It's me Ragini soon to be Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari. I never thought to marry an old man like you, who has started to suffer from temporary or is it a permanently a memory loss?" Ragini said in one go without taking a breath.

Laksh shook his head in disbelief, "first of all I'm not suffering from a memory loss. Yes, I know you are the to be Mrs. Lakshya Maheshwari, but you have called me without an introduction of yourself. It won't take much time to say, 'Hi it's me Ragini', instead you started with your nonsense." He shouts at her on anger without thinking twice.

"Laksh mind your language, I'm not talking nonsense you can be happy that I'm agree to marry you on the wish of my parents." Ragini said having a smirk on her face.

Like it is known, Laksh has rejected many women and therefore there weren't much left to his ideal or expectations. He took a deep breath, "jut tell why you called me?"

Ragini smiles, "now we are on the right track. I'm going to sent you an address be there in the next 30 minutes and yes pack some fresh clothes." She said to him and cut the call before he could reply to her.

Laksh fumes, "damn it. I'm hungry." But he didn't needed to enter the house, his mother was standing there and gave him a loo <You better go and meet her on time>.

Laksh opens the car, he put his bag on the backseat and sat at the driver seat, he starts the engine, he got the address and his app connected with the navigation system of the car.

Soon Laksh arrived, he parked the car and was looking awful, he was wearing his sport clothes with baseball cap and sunglasses. Laksh looked at the board of the house.

Beauty Salon

Laksh thought for a moment. Did she called me to pick up her, she wanted fresh clothes for herself?

Laksh as he was confused, entered the salon, what was more a SPA palace, he went to the receptionist and asked for, "Miss Ragini..." before he could complete his sentence.

" before he could complete his sentence