Chapter Six

"Alright, let's close down now everyone. Make sure to leave the tanks closed before you leave." A female worker told the others.
They nodded and started closing down the aquarium as Goldie, Marlin and Spike watched through the see through pipe up above.
"That's good news. No workers, no problems." Goldie explained as they left the pipe and swam back into the metal pipes.
"So, how much longer do you think we're gonna be before we get there?" Spike asked, slightly annoyed.
"We shouldn't be to far now. We'll get there shortly." Goldie explained.
"Make sure to send them pig's out as well!" The female worker shouted.
"...As long as we stay away from the pig's, we'll be fine." Goldie smiled.
Spike then saw something from the corner of his eye and turned back. He looked left and saw a tiny group of phytoplankton swimming around in a little circle.
Spike smirked and swam up to them.
"Hey there, little guys." He got there attention.
"Do you mind sending a message for me?" Spike asked them. They swam up to him and made sure they listened.
Once he told them what he needed, they nodded, swam in a circle and swam away.
Spike smirked evilly but that was short lived when Marlin came around the corner.
"Spike? You coming?" He asked.
"Oh! Yeah, sorry. I got distracted." Spike laughed.
"Yeah, you gotta be careful around these parts. You can easily get distracted in here." Goldie explained.
"How long have you been here?" Marlin asked.
"Not to long but I know this place by heart so... I'd say maybe 3 months." Goldie answered.
"But if you know the way out of here then why haven't you-" Spike asked.
"Because, my family lives here. They love it here and I don't ever want to leave them." Goldie turned to him.
Marlin remembered about Nemo, Dory and the rest of the group.
"I bet you've got a family too, huh?" Goldie asked.
"Yeah, a big, crazy one but I love them all the way they are." Marlin smiled.
"What about you, Spike?" Goldie looked at him.
"My parents died when I was younger. Ever since then, I never really had family and I never need one." Spike told him.
"Ouch. That's harsh." Goldie mumbled.

"Well, I can hear voices so I can assume we're almost there!" He smiled and continued moving on.
Suddenly, they heard a clicking sound echoing through the pipes.
"What's that sound?" Marlin asked.
They looked over and saw a group of clams clicking their way over.
"Pig! Pig! Pig! Pig!" They said with every click.
As they passed by them, Marlin, Spike and Goldie looked closely to see what was going on.
Speeding through the pipes suddenly, a giant pig came around the corner and started heading right towards them!
"AAAAH!" They all shouted as they swam away.
The pig started collecting all the grime and muck off the pipe walls as it zoomed by.
Goldie turned only to realize that there was a three way pipe up ahead.
"Split up! It'll only go one way!" Goldie explained.
Marlin went straight, Goldie went right and Spike went left as the pig followed him.
Marlin swam for his life, not knowing that the pig was no longer following him. He saw a little pipe entrance that went into another tank and shimmied himself through it.
Meanwhile, Spike was having trouble losing the pig as it started catching up to him.
Even worse, there was a dead end straight ahead.
"Oh no no no no no!" Spike shouted as the pig came closer.

At the last second, Spike saw that the kid above him opened up and someone pulled him out as the pig ran right into the wall.
Spike looked around, breathing heavily and noticed that it was Marlin that saved him.
"Wow! Now THAT was to close!" Marlin said. Spike was still shocked that Marlin rescued him.
"You...how did you?-" Spike asked.
"Where's Goldie?" Marlin asked. They both looked around and gazed in awe at the location they were at. Turns out, they swam right into a caved like area, where everything was above and around the humans heads.
They both watched as a group of children walked right underneath them. It really was a beautiful place.
As the children gazed in awe, Spike covered his eyes.
"Ugh. There's to much people in here." He groaned in annoyance.
"Alright, guys let's get on home. The aquarium's closing." The father told the three children. As they walked out, Marlin watched as the children snuggled with their dad and mom on their way out. He started thinking about Coral again and got sad.
"...you okay there, buddy?" Spike asked.
Marlin didn't answer at first but then nodded.
"I'm fine. We should get going." Marlin tired and looked up to see Goldie waving like a maniac in a different tank.
"Goldie?" Marlin and Spike asked in surprise.
Goldie smiled happily and pointed to a small tube that separated the two tanks.
"Good job, Goldie!" Spike shouted as he swam up to the little tube. Marlin started to follow but his eyes caught something else.

He looked at it in awe before swimming down to the orange peculiar thing in the sand.
It was a bright orange shell that was stuck in the sand.
As he looked at it, Marlin could see a vision of him and Sebrina looking at the shell.
"Both me and Dory really like shells. They seem to always put a bright side to things." Sebrina explained happily.
"You don't say?" Marlin looked at her and they both laughed as the visions disappeared. Marlin looked down at the shell again.
He was now having second thoughts.
"Marlin? The tube's right there! We're getting close to your wife." Spike smiled. Marlin looked up at him, looked at the shell one last time and then followed Spike.
"The sooner we find your wife, the sooner we can go back out to the ocean and-...and...." Spike stuttered for a moment.
"...and go home!" He smiled as they both swam in the tube.
"Guys! I see the sign to the tropical fish exhibit! We're almost there!" Goldie smiled as they found each other again.
"I'm telling you, this day just keeps getting better and better." Spike mumbled as he smiled and followed Goldie.
Marlin followed them, knowing he was getting close to finding out the truth about his wife.

(Happy birthday Sebrina!🎉🎉)

This chapter may seem short but I'm still trying to think of more ideas for this part. I literally have a whole storyline for Finding Sebrina but I can barely figure out one part for this!)