Chapter Five

Back with Marlin and Spike, they could only watch as the kids stared at them in awe.
"*Groan* this is getting us nowhere." Marlin groaned in annoyance.
"Well, getting out of here shouldn't be to hard. Both me and you have been through worse right?" Spike explained.
"And what's worse to you than this?" Marlin looked at him.
"Trying to get out of lab in Brazil." Spike muttered. They both looked over and saw a blue crab standing on a rock, smiling at the crowd.
"Uh...what are you-?" Spike asked him but he shushed them.
"SHH! Keep still! The workers will come here any minute!" The blue crab said, not looking over.
"What's going on?" Marlin asked.
"The workers put us in here so that they can bring our tanks over and separate us across the aquarium. I stay here for 20 minutes now and I already want to leave." The blue crab explained.
"What is this place?" Spike asked.
"The National Aquarium of New Zealand. Says that right over there." The blue crab pointed to the giant sign.
"So, how do we get out of here?" Marlin asked him.
Before he could answer, the blue crab looked to them and then was suddenly grabbed up.
"AAAH! TELL MY STORYYYY!" He shouted as he was put into a different tank.
Marlin and Spike screamed as the giant net came down to grab them.
"Oh, come on! Easy there!" The worker shouted.
"In here, quick!" Someone shouted.
Both of them looked over to see a goldfish pointing to the open pipe behind him.
"Let's go!" He shouted.
Having no time to spare, both Marlin and Spike swam into the pipe with the goldfish as the worker fell into the tank trying to get them. The kids laughed at him as he tried to get out.

"*Phew!*...that was close! You almost got scooped up!" Spike told Marlin, relieved.
"That was to close, guys. We need to get out of here." The goldfish explained to them.
"Who are you?" Marlin asked.
"I'm Goldie. I noticed you guys come in and you don't look familiar to me." The goldfish explained.
"What do you mean?" Spike asked.
"I've been all over this aquarium. I know everyone's names, everyone's species, I know where everything is-" Goldie explained.
"You mean you know how to get out of here?" Spike asked.
"Of course I do!" Goldie told them.
"Wait...do you know where we can find...uh...the clownfish exhibit?" Marlin asked.
"You mean the tropical fish exhibit? Sure! I can take you there." Goldie nodded. Spike turned to Marlin.
"I thought you wanted to get out of here!" He told him.
"I do! But...I need to find out if Coral's here first." Marlin explained.
"What?!" Spike asked.
"Alright! Follow me!" Goldie turned and started going as Marlin followed.
"But-...I-...we-...*groan* alright! I'm coming!" Spike rolled his eyes and followed them.
"But make it quick!" He shouted.

Goldie swam left and then checked the pipe with his fin.
"What the heck are you doing?" Spike asked.
"*Sigh* we're good. The pig's already gone by here." Goldie told them.
"There's a pig in the pipes?" Marlin asked.
"Yeah." Goldie nodded.
"How can there be a pig in the-" Spike asked Arnold.
"You don't wanna know." He answered.

Meanwhile, Jake looked around for his companion as the others followed him.
"*Groan* We're wasting our time! You sure there aren't any other safer options?" Gurgle asked.
"Oh, don't be silly. I'm sure Jack over here knows what he's doing." Dory smiled.
"Um, it's Jake and don't worry. We're almost there." Jake smiled and then looked at Nemo.
"What's with Dory?" He asked.
"Short term memory loss." Nemo and Sebrina told him.
"Ah! Okay." Jake nodded.
Oh boy, you guys are gonna LOVE-..." Jake turned but stopped as someone stood in front of him.
"Who's that?" Sebrina asked as she looked at the angry catfish.
"Susan! Buddy! How're you doing?" Jake asked as he smiled sheepishly. She only grunted and swam by them.
"Look, I didn't know it was a swordfish, I swear-" Jake apologized as he tried reasoning with her.
"Don't 'I swear' me, little man! I almost lost my beautiful face because of you!" Susan yelled at him. Jake didn't say anything.
"I should really eat you right now but I don't eat trash." She mumbled and swam away.
"Wait! Susan, these guys need help and they're counting on me to help them. I came to you because you're the smartest fish I've known the longest." Jake explained. She just rolled her eyes and continued swimming away.
"Oh, I really don't wanna have to do this." Jake said to himself, embarrassed. He looked at Dory, who gave him a hopeful smile and a wave. He took a deep breath.
"Oh Susan, please! There are lost souls over here looking for help! Only a smart and strong fish like you can help them." Jake cried as Susan stopped.
"Look at them! Lost! Clueless! Helpless little things!" Jake continued.
"Clueless?" Sebrina asked but the others shushed her.
Susan looked at the group.
"Aw, poor little guys." Susan mumbled and then sighed.
"*Sigh* alright! Alright! I'll help ya." Susan swam back to them as they cheered.
"BUT...I see one more stupid trick, Jake, and your gonna get eaten. Not by me, but by my husband." She told him.
"Got it!" Jake quickly nodded.
"Now let's get these poor little guys where they need to go!" Susan cheered.
"Who's-" Nemo asked but Jake shushes him.
"Trust me, your to young and innocent to know." Jake told him.
"Onward to New Zealand!" Gill shouted. Everyone cheered.
"In the next 5 hours!" Susan shouted happily. Everyone groaned.

(I know this is a short chapter but if I add the next part, it's gonna be a really long chapter. Just so you know, I've never been to the National Aquarium of New Zealand so I'm just going with what aquarium knowledge I know.)