Chapter Six

"Marlin? Sebrina? Nemo?" Dory called out in the darkness.
She fell out of the box and into a glass tank.
Dory swam around frantically.
"Hello? Hello?! Can you help me?" Dory asked a green fish in another tank.
"Me...help you? *ACHOO!*" It sneezed on the glass, causing Dory to back away in disgust.
She looked up to see a net coming in the tank!
She screamed as the net chased her around until it put her against the glass wall.
A man put in some tools and stuck a tag on Dory's fin.
The net let her go as Dory swam around.
"W-what's happening?!" She asked as the two scientists talked and walked away.
The male wanted to mess around with the fish but the female declined and he sighed as they left the room.

Once they left, something fell off of the poster with a cat on it. It turned out to be an orange octopus.
He jumped down into a black chair and scooted it over to the counter. He hen blended in to the wall and scooted towards the sink.
He slowly raised his tentacle to turn off the light but mistakingly turned on the sink. He quickly turned it off with a "Gah!" and the turned off the light.
"...hey, you." He whispered to Dory, who was looking around the room.
"Spin around." He told her as he turned her around with his tentacle.
"Oh! Oh thank goodness." Dory sighed.
"Name's Hank." The octopus explained as he scooted the tank closer to the sink.
"How sick are you?" He asked.
"Sick? I'm sick?" Dory asked.
"Why else would you be in quarantine?" Hank told her.

(Umm...probably because of the CORONAVIRUS and the government is keeping everyone in quarantine? Ha ha! Get it?! Cause we're in-...okay, I'll stop.)

"Oh no! How long do I have?!" Dory asked.
"Oh no, don't get hysteri- uh oh!...not good!" Hank said.
"What's not good? What is it?...*gasp!* What's that?!" Dory asked, shocked and worried about the thing on her fin.
"That there is bad news. It's a transport ticket for fish who can't cut it inside the institute. They get transferred in a box in that truck in CLEVELAND." Hank explained dreamily as he pointed to a truck.
"Fish in here, go back in the ocean, Cleveland fish STAY THERE FOREVER." He continued dramatically.
"*Gasp!* Cleveland?! No, I can't go to the Cleveland! I've got to get to The Jewel of Moro Bay, California and find my family!" Dory explained to him as he looked around.
"That's this place. The Marine Life Institute. The JEWEL of Moro Bay, California. You're here!" Hank told her.
"You mean I'm FROM HERE?!...my parents are here! I have to get to them!" She said excitedly.
"So, what exhibit are you from?" Hank asked which gave Dirt some confusion.
"Wait, I'm from an exhibit? Which one?! I have to get there!" Dory told him.
"...huh... that's a hard one kid. Unless...nah, it'll never work. IT'S TOO CRAZY." Hank said, shaking his tentacle.
"What is it? I'm okay with crazy." Dory told him.
"You know I can see that? Well there's one thing I can think of to get to your family...if I just take-" Hank scooted the tank closer to reach for Dory's tag but Dory interrupted him.
"Yes! Great idea! You take me to find them. Why didn't I think of that?" Dory asked herself.
"Uh no no. If I just take your TAG, I can take your place inside the transport truck. Then you can go back inside and find your family! All you have to do is give me the tag." Hank reached into the tank to try and grab Dory's tag.
"What tag? *Gasp!* There's a tag on my fin!" Dory looked at her tag again.
"How-? How could you forget you have a tag on your fin?" Hank asked, confused.
"Oh no. I'm sorry...I suffer from short-term memory loss." Dirt admitted shamefully.
"...You don't remember what we're talking about?" Hank asked. Dory shook her head.
"Mm mm. Not a clue. What were we talking about?" She asked.
"Um...You we're about to give me your TAG." Hank asked.
"Well I kinda like my tag. Why do you want it?" Dory asked.
"SO I CAN GO TO-..." Hank covered his mouth and brought the tank closer.
"So I can go to Cleveland." He whispered to Dory as she came up to the surface.
"Cleveland? I hear good things about Cleveland. Why do you wonna go there-?" She asked.
"Because if I stay here, I'm gonna get released back to the ocean, and I have extremely unpleasant memories of that place!" Hank yelled before sighing and sitting beside the tank.
"*Sigh*. I just want to live in a glass box alone. That's all I want!...SO GIVE ME YOUR TAG!" Hank commanded, reaching for Dory's tag before she swatted his tentacle away.
"Hey, man! Don't touch my tag!" She told him as he slouched back in the sink.
"...*groan*...look." Hank then grabbed a coffee jug and sipped up the last of it.
"I don't work here. It's not like I have a MAP to this place." He explained.
"A MAP! You take me to the map, I figure out where my parents are. Oh boy!" Dory said excitedly.
"All right...if I get you to your family, will you GIVE ME-" Hank mumbled.
"I don't have much...H-how about if I give this tag." Dory suggested, looking at the tag on her fin before getting scooped up in the coffee mug.
"Great idea." Hank mumbled, looking towards the exit of that room.

(Yay! Another chapter done!)

Word Count: 959