Chapter Three

Meanwhile, the diver took Nemo to what appeared to be a dentist's office. He simply dumped Nemo in a fish tank that was in between the wall. Nemo fell into some fake seaweed.
"Daddy?..." He mumbled, terrified out of his mind. He backed up into a 'scary' tank decoration, which caused him to quickly panic and try to swim away.
Of course, it didn't take him very long to find out he was in a fish tank. There was no way out. He was scared to find out this was where he was taken. He could even possibly be stuck here forever. His breathing continued increasing as he looked around, having no idea where he was. Suddenly, the dentist walked by, making him become startled once more. Nemo slowly swam up to where he just was. A patient was sitting in a chair, nervously waiting for the dentist to come back around to deal with him as his mouth hung low.

"Hello little fella!" The dentist suddenly appeared from out of nowhere, which caused Nemo to hide in a fake log.
"Beauty isn't he? I found the little guy struggling for life out in the reef and I saved him." The dentist spoke to his patient as he watched Nemo. he then walked away, getting back to his patient. the only thought on Nemo's mind was how to get out and find his Dad. He slid out of the log carefully and next to a chest, only for the chest to suddenly pop open.

"BUBBLES!!"

Shocked to hear someone's voice, Nemo panicked as a yellow tang appeared from his hiding spot. He quickly swam over to Nemo, looked at the bubbles flying away from the chest, and closed the lid.
"My bubbles..." He muttered. Nemo, still frightened and confused, backed away from him. A giant pink thing suddenly fell on him. Nemo turned to see a giant starfish clung to the glass wall.
"He likes bubbles." She spoke with a smile. Seeing this, Nemo screamed and swam into a small, decorative scuba helmet. The cage-like door closed in on him. Now Nemo was surrounded.
Whispers could be heard by strange fish swimming toward him. Nemo tried backing way as he whimpered in fright.

"Bojòur."

Nemo suddenly screamed, seeing two eyes looking at him from behind, and swam out.
"Woah woah! Slow down there, little fella! There's nothing to worry about!" Nemo was pushed back by a puffer fish as he chuckled calmly.
"Aww. He's scared to death." A striped fish mumbled worriedly.
"I wonna go home...do you know where my Dad is?" Nemo asked taking fast breaths as he examined the fish before him.
"Honey. Your Dad's probably back at the pet store." The starfish explained to him, feeling bad for his situation.
"Pet store?" Nemo had no idea what that even was. Of course, the others didn't know that.
"Yeah, like I'm from Bob's fishmart." The puffer fish told him with a big grin.

"Pet Palace."

"Fish-O-Rama."

"Mail order!"

"eBay."

"So which one is it?" The royal gramma asked, putting a fin on Nemo's head.
"I'm from... the ocean?" Nemo answered, calming down slightly. The royal gramma nodded before the realization hit him like a large brick.
"Ah, the ocean- THE OCEAN!! AAAAHHH!!!" He yelled looking at his shaking fin in pure horror and shock.
"H-he hasn't been decontaminated yet! Jacques!" He shouted as he turned back to the scuba helmet.
"¿Oui?" Someone asked. Two eyes popped out of the head decoration.
"Clean him!" The royal gramma commanded.
"Oui." A cleaner shrimp swam out and on top of Nemo as he winced in fear.
"Ocean!" The royal gramma told him. It seemed like the royal gramma was some sort of germaphobe.
"Ooh, la mer. Bon *pop*!" Jacques then started spinning Nemo around with super speed until he was glowing orange.
"Voila. He is clean!" He left with a last *pop* before closing the door to the scuba decoration.
The yellow tang from earlier, was surprised to hear this answer from Nemo. He seemed excited.
"Wow. The big blue. What's it like?" He asked.
"Mmm big and...blue?" Nemo asked, not knowing much else to say about it.