Chapter Five

Dory slowly looked around.
"...J-Jenny and Charlie! I just remembered their names! We have to keep going, we're SO close-" Dory turned around and noticed the three clownfish no longer stuck in the web, but Sebrina was terrified out of her skull. Marlin and Nemo tried asking if she was hurt.
"*GASP!* Oh my goodness! Sebrina! Are you okay?!" Dory asked her friend.
"Not now, Dory. Please." Marlin looked over and noticed the scratch marks on Sebrina's fin, right next to her healed scratches from the jellyfish.
Sebrina started having flashbacks of Summer's death. Her death was just as scary as the squid that almost ended Sebrina's life!
Dory frantically looked around the seaweed, looking for help.
When she turned back to them, she gasped again.
"*GASP!* Oh my goodness! Sebrina! Are you okay?!" Dory swam back to them.
"I said not now! You've done enough." Marlin told her, clearly irritated.
"I have?...oh...i-it's okay. I'll fix it. I'll-" Marlin turned to Dory.
"You know what you can do, Dory? You can go wait over there. Go wait over there and FORGET...*sigh* it's what you do best." Marlin told her and then turned back to Sebrina, who kept telling them that she was fine.
Dory was shocked to hear Marlin say that to her. Dory knew that her friend's were used to her short-term memory loss, but now its put everyone in danger.
"...you're right...I don't know how I thought I could do this...find my family. I-i'm so sorry..." She mumbled as Nemo and and Marlin calmed Sebrina down.
"I'll fix. I-i'll go and get help uh I'll be uh.... it'll be alright Sebrina." Dory swam off, looking for help.
"Dory, wait." Nemo told her but she was gone.

"Hello? Someone, hello?...Anyone?...hello? Anyone?" Dory swam around trying to find someone.

"Hello." A deep female voice said.

Dory looked up.
"Hello?" She called again.
"I'm Sagornie Weiver." The voice continued.

(I have no idea how to spell her name😂)

"Oh, hey! Sagornie! I-I need your help!" Dory told her.
"Won't you please join us?" The voice asked.
"Oh, great great great!" Dory swam up to the surface as the voice continued talking.
Dory couldn't see the lady anywhere.
"Sagornie?... Sagornie Weiver, where are you?" She asked.
She then noticed her friends come up to the surface as well with Sebrina having seaweed wrapped around her fin.
"Dory! There you are!" Marlin said with a sigh of relief.
"Hey, guys! I got help. Sagornie Weiver's gonna tell us where we are-" Dory told them.
"LOOK OUT!" Sebrina warned Dory but someone swooped her up by her web.
"Hey, look at this!" The man holding Dory said to a lady.
"You have no respect for ocean life!" The lady glared at him as the man was taking the web off of Dory.
"Marlin! Guys! Help!" Dory called out as she flopped around.
"Dory!" Sebrina and Nemo yelled.
"Oh no. Not again! Not again!" Marlin yelled.
"Let's take her inside and see how she does." The lady told him as the man put Dory in a box full of water.
She yelled as the boat zoomed away.
"Dory!...Don't worry! We'll come find you!" Sebrina yelled.
"And welcome to the Marine Life Institute, we're we believe in rescue, rehabilitation and release." The female voice continued.

(I have only two words to say about this chapter)

*Takes deep breathe*

DORY! NOOOOOOOOOO!!

Word Count: 595

(I'm sorry about the short chapter. I'm supposed to be working right now.)