Prolouge

(Prepare yourselves everyone. This might not look as good as it did in my mind.)

"Alright guys it's time to go bed."
Marlin says.

The screen then shows Marlin trying to get Dory and Nemo to go to bed as they played tag around the anemone.
Sebrina comes out of the anemone.
"You heard him, guys. Let's get some rest, okay?" Sebrina yawned.
"Okay, sounds fine to me." Nemo yawned.
Dory swims over to her parents as they come out of their braincoral.
"Night Mom. Night Dad." She hugged them and they hugged back. Nemo watched the three hug each other and thought for a moment.
"Hey Dad?...what happened to my mom?" Nemo turned to him. Marlin felt sad remembering his wife, Coral.
"Well...uh..." Marlin rubbed his fins together in worry.
"I think it's time you knew anyways." He looked at Nemo.
"A bedtime story? Can I join?" Dory stood next Nemo happily.
"You sure about this guys? It could possibly give you a nightmare." Marlin asked them.
"Dad, I'm fine." Nemo told him.
"Well...um..." Marlin stuttered. Sebrina swam down next to Nemo and Dory and sat down.
"Are you gonna keep using that against me now?" Marlin smirked at her.
"Maybe...maybe not." Sebrina smirked back. Marlin sighed.
"Alright. Well, your mother and I had just moved into our new home. It was great. We had a great neighborhood, the drop off was a great view and we were about to become parents." Marlin explained. Jenny and Charlie stood above Dory as they listened as well.
"Well, just when everything seemed perfect...a barracuda appeared at the drop-off and... took almost everything and everyone I loved." He continued as he remembered it perfectly.
"That night, I realized that you were the only egg that survived. Everything else was...gone." Marlin muttered the last part but then smiled.
"So, I named you after the name Coral liked best...Nemo." He looked at Nemo.
Sebrina had quick flashbacks running through her mind. Of when the barracuda ate Summer right in front of her.
Dory felt sad as well. She was able to find her parents but Marlins wife really is gone.
"Well, *ahem* no time for being sad right now. You've got a field trip to go to tommorow." Marlin smiled and the others smiled as well except for Sebrina.
"Welp, goodnight everyone." Dot waved and then wer to sleep in her Coral.
"Don't try and sleep swim again, Dory." Sebrina smiled.
"I'm sure she won't." Jenny laughed.
Everyone went to bed and it wasn't long before everyone was asleep.

"You remember how we met?"

"Where'd everybody go?"

"They'll be fine! Just get inside! You! Right now!"

"NO!"

"AAAAAAH!"

"AAAAAAH!" Marlin shot up wide awake. Him screaming caused a chain effect of screams from the others.
Dory screamed last and hit her head off the braincoral.
"Marty? You okay?" Sebrina asked.
"Dad? You alright?" Nemo asked.
"Did you get the itchies-Owowowowowow!" Dory swam up to the anemone but got zapped and Sebrina had to push her away from it.
"...I'm fine...I'm fine. It was just a nightmare." Marlin explained, taking deep breaths. The nightmare was basically the day Coral died but in the nightmare, Marlin was eaten too.
"Just a nightmare, huh?" Sebrina wasn't buying it.
"Yeah. That's all it was." Marlin smiled sheepishly at her.
"So you gave yourSELF a nightmare then." Sebrina smirked.
"Just....nevermind. Just go back to bed. I'll be fine." Marlin told them. Nobody was buying it but went back to bed anyways.
Marlin waited a few minutes for them to be asleep and then sighed.
He swam out of the anemone and swam up to a nearby rock.
Unknown to him, Sebrina peeked out of the anemone and watched him.
"...I know you're out there, Coral...I miss you more than anything." Marlin sighed as he looked up at the moon.

(I was right. This looked better in my mind but I hope you all enjoy this story :p)

(And as a surprise, once Finding Marlin and Finding Sebrina are done, I'll possibly do a face reveal)