Chapter Seven

Nemo was looking out the window from the tank. He was hoping his father would find him but still no luck. Gill slowly swam up to him.
"You miss your dad don't ya Sharkbait?" Gill asked.
"Yeah." Nemo sighed.
"Well... you're lucky to have someone out there looking for ya." Gill told him.
"He's not looking for me. He's scared of the ocean." Nemo sighed.

...

"Peach? Any movement?" Gill asked trying to brighten things up a bit.
"He's had atleast 4 cups of coffee. It's gotta be soon." Peach explained as she put her self back on the wall.

(Mood)

"Keep on him." Gill told her. Nemo looked over at his scratched up fin, but looked away once Gill noticed.
"My first escape, landed on dental tools. I was aiming for the toilet." Gill explained.
"The toilet?" Nemo asked.
"All drains lead to the ocean, kid." Gill explained as they both looked out the window.
"Wow. How many times have you tried to get out?" Nemo asked.
"Eh. I lost count." Gill swam away and Nemo followed.
"Fish aren't meant to be in a box, kid. It does things to ya." Gill explained as they both passed Bubbles. His treasure chest suddenly opened and he acted like a lunatic until it closed again.
"*Laughing* Bubbles! Bubbles!" He laughed as the chest closed.
"POTTY BREAK! POTTY BREAK!! He just grabbed the reader's digest! We have 4.2 minutes!" Peach yelled.
"That's your cue Sharkbait!" Gill explained as they both swam up to the bottom of the surface.
"You can do it kid!" Bloat cheered on.
"Okay ya gotta be quick. Once you get in, you swim down to the bottom of the chamber and I'll talk you through the rest." Gill explained.
"Okay..." Nemo nervously agreed.
"Come on. It'll be a peice of kelp." Gill said giving him a little bit of hope as Nemo held his breath and swam up the surface.
He took a good look at the machine before going down and then jumping through the small space.

"Nicely done. Can you hear me?" Gill asked. Gill could see Nemo's shadow in the tank.
"Yeah!" Nemo said loud enough for him to hear.
"Here comes the pebble..." Gill said as he swam down to grab a pebble with his mouth. He then swam up and blew the pebble into the small space. The pebble slowly fell down to Nemo's bigger fin.
"Now. Do you see a small opening?" Gill asked. Nemo looked to his right and noticed the spinning machine in the small opening.
"Uh huh!" Nemo nodded.
"Okay. Inside it, you'll see a small rotating fan. VERY CAREFULLY wedge the pebble into the fan to stop the turn." Gill explained to him. Nemo hesitantly tried to wedge the pebble in but it made a loud noise causing Nemo to go back.
"Careful Sharkbait." Gill told him.
"I can't do it!" Nemo shook his head.
"Gill this isn't a good idea." Peach said worried for the little guy.
"He'll be fine. Try again!" Gill said not giving up.
"Okay..." Nemo took a deep breath and slowly slid the pebble in.
"That's it Sharkbait. Nice and steady-" Nemo barely got the pebble in-between the fan.
"I got it! I got it!" Nemo cheered.
The others cheered and Gill told him to swim up the pipe. Nemo swam up the pipe but the pebble moved a bit.
Nemo was trying to wedge through. Once the pebble shot out, more water rushed in the pipe, causing Nemo to slide back!
"Oh no! Gill! Gill!" Nemo called out. Once the others heard, they panicked and tried to find something useful. Peach fell off of the glass wall in shock.
Nemo tried pushing himself but now he was just inches away from touching the top of the spinning fan.
"HELP MEEEE!!" Nemo shouted.
Finally finding a useful plant, the fish pushed the plant into the filter so that Nemo could grab it.
"Sharkbait! Grab hold of this!" Gill shouted to him.
Nemo tried grabbing one of the pink leaves with his mouth but the leaf got loose and fell into the fan.
"Feed me more!" Gill commanded.
"That's it!" Gurgle said very nervous.
"Come on Sharkbait! Grab it!" Gill yelled out. This time Nemo caught the stem.
"I got it!" Nemo yelled holding on with his mouth.
"PUUUULL!" Gill commanded. They all pulled the plant out and all fish landed in a pile. Nemo was covering himself in Peach, scared to death. Gill swam up in shock.
"Gill. Don't make him go back in there." Peach told him.
"No.... we're done." Gill said sighing as he swam back in the skull.