Imposter Red x Imposter Reader

Photo does not belong to me
Warning: Gore, Fluff.

Here, you are the second partner of Red, he escaped and is now on
Another ship, You are his new partner and by his last mistakes He's overprotective.

Nobody's POV
You were heading over to Electric, to met up with Yellow. At your hopes he was alone and doing wires, your plan was to turn off lights and kill him then vent and make your way back there to make it seem like you didn't do the murder.

As you made your way you spotted Red, You quickly made your way towards him. He noticed your footsteps and turned around to meet you.

You .. well.. developed a tiny crush on him ever seen you met him and BOY- was this man HOOTT- when he was putting his suit on to head on the ship you saw his face.. his black hair and red eyes was sure an eyesight to behold.

"Oh.. hey F/C..." Red mumbled, he noticed behind you their was Cyan. Shoot, you were planning a murder just to get caught the next second this mentally face palmed . You were just staring at him,

"Hi!" You waved then noticed he was looking behind you, you turned around to see cyan. He waved at the both of you and continued walking, he pasted you two. Red could have made a kill but the cameras was on, and it wasn't worth the risk.

Of course.. he found you annoying.. but you were dead drop in love. His questions was why every time he has a partner they have to fall in love with somebody!?

You grabbed his arm and lead him to cameras, you walked past electric. The person at electric was going to have a surprise,

"Hey! Stop dragging me! I have legs I can walk on my own!" He shouted, grabbing your wrist and shoving it away from his arm. He then walked besides you.

Red's POV
Frick frick frick frick...
If they touch me again I'm going to kill them! I swear their so annoying.. and cute.. WHAT!? Shut up Red. No feelings, keep your head in the game.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You both entered, you closed the door and a clueless Lime turned around to see Red holding a knife that went right through his stomach. As lime gagged for air and three up blood that showed in his helmet, Red took out of knife and shoved it back in but at his forehead. Limes body fell down onto the cold metal ground. You picked up the body and stuffed it into a corner. You turned off lights and you and Red walked out and headed to Lights. Everyone was there, as the lights flickered on.

Someone reported the body.

Everyone went to Cafeteria.
Black reported.

"So, the body was at security. Stuffed into a corner, I was heading there, to check cams as I'm done with tasks. And no, it wasn't a self report cause pink watched me scan. So.. who was last seen at the murder scene?"
Black explained , placing two hands on the table as he leaned over.. Pink nodded, agreeing she saw black scan.

Cyan raised a hand and Black nodded for him to speak.
"I say its not black, pink and it's not F/N and Red because I last saw them walking towards Electric, so it possibly wasn't them." Cyan explained.

Red nodded. You nodded as well. Everyone else said where they were and well.. they skipped. Black said no proof so they just skipped..
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
What a bunch of idiots.. heh. If I killed Cyan, lime could have caught me and, if I killed lime but cyan didn't see us we would have been voted out. Heh doesn't matter.

Nobody's POV
You walk away from cafe in the opposite way of Red, someone follows you but you didn't see their color, but you haven't noticed them yet. You walk into electric and was planning to turn off lights or something but as you turn around your face .. or helmet is met either another as two hands slam against the hard metal wall behind you, locking you in place, you notice Cyan was the owner of this hands.

"F/N.. why the hell were you with Red?" He growled. He .. well- When you entered the ship you knew very well Cyan had a crush on you, this man was a yandere.. crewmate. You were confused but you had your heart stolen by someone else. And you weren't planning on someone else getting in your way of that.

"Well, we were heading to do a task we both had. Any problems with that?" Your voice had the tone of annoyance.
You wanted him to get outta your hair, one of his hands on the wall, slided down and grabbed onto your waist. You were so close to stabbing this guy in the throat, but anyone could walk in on you stabbing this guy multiple times. And that's the last thing you wanted... well.. getting caught that is, His other hand reached your helmet and lifted it to met your lips. You didn't want this to continue but.. the hand on your waist somehow got your hands grabbed behind your back.. shit..

"Hey! What the hell do you think your doing!?" You shouted only to slammed against the wall again. He lifted his helmet just to get ready to kiss you but-

"GET YOUR FUCKIN HANDS OF THEM" A deep voice is heard behind you then you see a knife that found its way through Cyan's head. Blood falls down to his cheeks and onto your helmet that was lowered by his sudden lost of energy. Cyan falls to the ground, you look up from his bloody body to see a angry Red,

he grabs your hand and you both go into the vent, but as you two hide there.. your face.. helmet.. is stuffed into his chest, your hands on his stomach, as he looks up to see two people walking in. They report.. you two try to shuffle .. but your both found stuck, your body presses into his even more. Your face covers in blush, his arms find their way around your back and waist. You slid your hands from his stomach.. to his chest.. to his helmet to slowly lift it up.. you see his calm red eyes.

He takes your helmet off as well..
As you both move closer to each other, you go in for the kiss, but he shifts his head to another direction and shuffles his way out... you sit there..

Your POV
THE FUCK-

I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GET THE D-
😢
Maybe another day..

Nobody's POV
You shuffle your way out sadly and find your helmet not bothering to put it back on. You make your way back to cafe to see all bloody and see a bunch of bodies on the table and Red carrying one. He Yeets that body into the pile on the table. He walks over to you and and places a hand on your cheek, he kisses your forehead.

"Sorry, love. But I didn't want anyone walking in on me destroying you~" He purrs as he walks past you to another table, to carry another bodie near that one to the middle table.

Oh boy was this gonna be a long trip..

👀
You really thought I wanna gonna do another smut? HA- maybe next time folks! But you asked for it and you received! Sorry if it's bad..
Also, the last ones I said..
[this was edited]

Again, please check out my other stories! I beg of you! 🥺 [ew I sound like a pick me girl, stfu past me]