AlienImposter x reader

[EDITED]
In this story you will be guessing who the imposter is. At the end, the imposter will be shown. Also the part 2 of Imposter Black will be out after this story. Enjoy!
⚠️ warnings: Gore, clues ⚠️
_____
Down the hallway who's shadows drew bigger. You needed to go fix the lights in Electric,

you were terrified because you had only one flashlight to see your way. You were halfway through the hallway till you heard growling, munching. And gagging? Did someone bring their dog? Wait.. you paused for a moment as the sounds echoed throughout the hall.

Because of the echoing you couldn't tell if it was coming north, south, any direction. You span aimlessly trying to find it.
It stopped. You see a shadow up ahead, you run towards it, hoping to at least find someone to tell to what happened of what you heard. But no the shadow has only the legs, you pause to find someone eaten in half.

"Cyan..? Oh my god.. cyan!!" You hurry to the cafeteria and press the emergency meeting. Red, yellow, dark green, lime, pink, purple, Black, dark blue, blue, was all there staring at you for a explanation.
"C-cyan.. he.. h-he was eaten!!" You struggled to yell out. Your legs were trembling. Complete shock turn over your body. Purple walked over to your side and put a comforting hand on your back.
"Hey.. hey.. it's okay.. Breath... in.. and out.. in and out.." Purple whispered. Rubbing his hand on your back up and down as you both repeated the breathing. "F/C? Where was the body located?" Red questioned while tilting his head staring into your watery eyes through the helmets you both wore. "E-Electric.. his body was bitten in half.. I.. I saw footprints.. behind the lockers.." You continued "it was leading towards the vent.."

Everyone then stared at Red who was at cams. That vent in electric led to cams. Everyone voted and well...
Red was not imposter...
"Damn.." You mumbled under your breath. Poor red.. everyone was sure he was imposter but guess not, Time to do tasks you headed to reactor. As you headed there blue and lime was heading out at med bay. Gonna keep that in mind.. Anyway you though after this task you might take a break at cafeteria and grab a donut or tw- "WATCH OUT!" You turn around to see a wrench flying your way before you could get out of the way. BANG it slams into your helmet, cracking it. You have blood coming from your forehead as you lay down in defeat, you blink a few times as your vision blurs even worse with the pasting second. You hear two people argue  
"BRO, WTF? YOU HIT F/C!!"
"WELL IM SORRY. YOU STARTED THIS."
"ME?"
"YES YOU! YOU DID A PRANK OF ME WHILE I WAS DOING WIRES."
"YOU THREW A WRENCH AT ME!"
"I KNOW! BUT IT LANDED ON THEM!"
You couldn't tell who the two was but you did realize the one who threw the wrench slowly started to.. change shape? What? It looked like he was being parted in half.. teeth? You fall unconscious.
A soft voice spoke.
"Hey.. are you awake?.."
You struggle to awake but you feel your vision coming back to you as light comes rushing in your eye lids. You slowly get up to sit right while holding your head in one hand. Headaches were the worse,

"Well, good morning.."
it spoke again, you turned your head to meet your shoulder.
"Hmm.. y-yellow..?"
You said mumbling. Your vision wasn't at its best but His bright colors of a suit was easy to notice. He nodded, then continue to give you pills. They helped with the pain and headaches.. painkillers maybe? Gosh you couldn't think straight. It's like you were hit in the head with a metal bar 100,175 times.. damn wrench's hurt.

As your memory returns to you, you still can't figure out what happened moments before you fell conscious. So you decided to start questioning yellow.
"Yellow.. what happened?"
"Well... you were hit in the head with a wrench from a far distance. I think it was dark blue who threw it at you but it was only by accident. The other person was purple maybe... I dunno, heh heh.." He nervously chuckled.
You slide your way out of the bed and yellow helps you get up.
"Me and Black helped you get to med bay so I suggest you get as much beauty sleep as you can. You were hit pretty bad..." Yellow mentioned. You can tell by his voice he was worried.
"I promise I try to stay here and sleep. Also thanks Yellow.." you said as you pinky promised him. He left after a while talking to you. He needed to do his tasks while doing yours,

he wanted to and you could never say no to yellow. You made your way back to bed and tried to fall asleep, but the curiosity got the best of you, you wanted to know what happened before you fell asleep. You saw a monster. The alien maybe? Whatever it was you needed to know WHO it was. You slid out of bed.
"Sorry yellow.."
You whispered to yourself as you made your way back to the chime scene. As you stopped and looked around to see if you would remember anything you started hearing those noises again.. gagging.. munching.. you run as quick as you can to those noises.

You wanted to know. You needed to know. You were out of breath when you made it, you sneaked your way into the room... no... it can't be.. a bloody body.. perfectly bottom in half.. and your best friend.. next to it.. it was your best friend.. now it's a monster..

.
.
.

"Y-Yellow?"

_____
Edited