Monster White x Lime Reader

[NOT EDITED]
[frick it, I'll just post what I have done rn if you don't mind]
[First, Hey I'm back! Secondly, to whoever artist who drew this... I adore you. LOOK AT HIM. HES SO FUCKIN ADORABLE.. 😭🥺💕]
/TIPS:
Your thoughts
POVs
                        _________
You made your way to the plant room, with a pot of dirt in your hands. You were humming a lovely tune as you made your way in the dimmed light hallway.

Inside the pot of dirt you carried was a tiny plant. It had only two leafs on it, very tiny and fragile.

The plant bounced up and down, matching your steps. You made your way into the greenhouse, being greeted with beautiful colors of green.

You smiled behind your lime helmet.

You walked over to a table being covered in plants, you made some Room and put down your pot of dirt. You bent down a little to spot the tiny plant inside. You pat it's leaf gently with the tip of your finger.

Such a beautiful tiny plant.. I wonder how big it'll get.. it needs water.. I'll get to the cafeteria for wate-

Your thoughts interrupted by a sudden force against your shoulder,

Making you jump a bit only to realize it's blue.

"Oh sorry I scared ya! Ha! Still working on the plants? Isn't that white's job?? gee.. whatever plants are boring anyway.. lime, you looking kinda cute today~" He flirted, placing his elbow on the pot, putting most of his weight on it, causing some of the pot is crack without him realizing it.

"Blue can you please-"
You tired to get his arm off the table only to be slammed against the table.

"Oh come on Lime~ it's just a dumb plant.." He got in closer to you, the pot, not having enough room to stay on the table falls off, causing a loud cracking to cause you to push blue off and get on your knees, cupping your hands together to pick up the dirt remaining on the tiny plant. You frowned.

"Blue! What the heck!?" You screamed at him. You faced him, knees on the floor. With the plant in your hands.

"Ugh.. whatever it's just a plan..t.." He paused for a moment while you shouted at him.

"Just a plant!? I promised white I'd take care of it!! Well.. he didn't speak I guess I made the promise.. never mind that! It was very special to me! You big meanie!!" You continued to shout, Blue took a step back. Looking past behind you but you didn't realize. He gasped and ran.
You,
Thinking it was you who scared him off laughed in victory. Going back to pick up the remains of the pot and place the plant there. With such gentleness.

A shadow then covered over the pot and dirt of your view like a blanket.

You looked up to see who the shadow was, it was also the way where blue was looking before running.

White.
He stood above you, staring at you then realizing the plant. He bent down and cupped his hands to pick up the plant. Walking over to a table he placed it down, before going over and helping you up.

"Oh, thanks White! uh.. I'll clean up the extra dirt. Now.. where's the broom?" You thanked him, before turning around to search for the broom.

You walked over and picked it up, then walked over and began to broom.

White stared at you.
As you finished cleaning, you went over to a table and picked up an empty pot. You placed it on the table and then bent down to grab a nearby Soil bag, you stood up and put the soil inside the pot.

A shadow covered your view as White's cupped hands hover over the pot and let something down. The tiny plant.

"be carefulll... Its fragile" You reminded him as he used a finger to make a tiny hole for the plant to enter.

As he was finally done.

"It needs water.. imma go to the cafeteria for some water. Be right back!" You patted his shoulder then went to the exit.

Making your way back into the dimmed light hallway, the sounds of your boots clanking against the metal floor filled the silence of the air being pushed around in your suit.

You took a turn and entered the cafeteria, a bunch of lunch tables and a venting machine took in your view.

Pink was sitting down at the nearest table, sipping on a juice box.

Her helmet was off and you could see her blond hair and blue eyes. With a pink clip keeping her bangs outta her eyes.

"Siiipppp oh.. heya Lime? What ya doin?" She questioned, her attention now on you.

"Just searching for a cup to put water in.." You said as you walked over to a table to see cups and bottles of water.

"Ohhh.. still taking care of the green house? I thought it was white's job.. eh." She shrugged before sipping on her juice box again.

You shrugged too. Before grabbing a few water bottles and walking to the exit.

"See ya later pink" you waved her off, as you walked back into the empty hallway.

Your footsteps and the sound of the water moving around in the bottle filled the silence.

Before a loud deep scream covered your ears. It was silenced quickly.

"w..what?" You mumbled to yourself as you turned to the direction of the painful scream.

You paused for a moment.. before running straight to where you heard the noise.

There.. in the hallway, was Blue's body.

Bitten in half perfectly, blood was everywhere. Even on the halls. The blood was still flowing, which means it was a fresh kill..

Which means.. the imposter..
Is still here.

Then you hear footsteps behind you. You turn around, a shadow blocking the flicking lights as, a sabotage went off.

Your eyes went wide, your e/c orbs getting teary as you dropped your water bottle.

It drop echoing throughout the room as you stood in the hallway.

Fear

Confusion

And..

Flowers?

There stood white, with your plant in his hands. Blue's glove was on it. Bloody..

It looked like Blue was going to harm your plant as revenge.. maybe blame it on White.

White held the pot with his blood filled  hand

His helmet looked cracked.
As if something broke .. from
The inside?

He reached out his hand and grab you the pot. You hesitated but grabbed it.

You looked at the pot, then back at him.

He left, turning around and walking away.

You stood there, your feet bloodily.. your hands holding the pot.

You reported the body,

"So Lime, anyone sus?" Pink said,
White stared at you, the blood that once covered his body gone.

"No, lets skip.. I couldn't find any footsteps or anything.. no one was near the body at the time." You lied, holding the pot near you. White nodded, voting Skip.

_____

1160 words! Wow!!
I'm impressed.
Hope you enjoyed!