Finale.

I know I know,
The books ending!?
Yep.
Do you realize how many chapters I've posted in this book!?
Like wow!

This was my first book in Wattpad, from the first chapter to the last you can see how much I improved.
I'm proud of myself and the book I've started and now must finished.

I hope you guys enjoyed this while it lasted

Thank you😔
Thank you so much for all the votes, views.. pretty much for enjoying my book.

🥺💖
Goodbye for now,

😩💅 darling just cause I'm finishing this book, don't mean I ain't gonna stop annoying you with memes.
ILL ALWAYS BE POSTIN' IN MY OTHER BOOKS SO LIKE CHECK EM OUT🤪👍

Anyway Adios'
Smiles has left the meet

Smiles has joined the meet

Uhm also, I was wanted to let you guys know, in all seriousness I've lost my interest in writing among us chapters,
It was fun while it lasted. Also,
I'll be writing in my other books now. So please check em out!

I also have a Tiktok now and post there.. sometimes when I'm bored.

I've been more interested in Luca now and even made an oc- I know. I'm like that okay-😃

Oh and check out my bestie ToxicaAshley

She had amazing books,
And I adore her so lmao🤪

Anyway.
Oh and here's my apology for that last chapter.

Here's the smut you wanted ya sinners.

I'm sorry for callin you a sinner-

⚠️ SMUT

He pushed you against the wall, gripping your throat tightly as he put your tied hands behind his head,

He put his hand on your hand, putting his thumb in your mouth, as you opened it, teasing him with letting your tongue out and look deep into his eyes.

He blushed a bit before smirking, he roamed his hand down to your lower body, holding your thigh, he took out his hand from your mouth, holding your thighs open. He rubbed his member against your private.

He smirked at you, before slamming into you deep. You let out a moan as he held your legs up to your waist, thrusting into you with no mercy.

He groaned into your ear,

"Such a good slut~"

"..god.. damn it. Your so tight.."

"You feel so good baby.. damn.."

"god... your beautiful.."

"Your doing so good for master~ .."

You whimpered as you felt your stomach knotting, he felt you get tighter, knowing you were at your reach.

He smirked, stopping completely and pulling out fast. You whimpered, and whined.

"Sorry darlin~ But you've been bad.."
He whispered in your ear, chucking a bit.

You panted, grunting in annoyance.

He smirked as he looked at you, rubbing your hole teasing you. While he did that, you. Being a stubborn fuck you are, managed to get out of the ropes that held your hands.

In a quick movement, somehow you held him choked to the wall with the rope, on the floor with you on top of his lap. He laughed, gagging a bit as you held the rope like a collar with a leash.

You panted, holding his dick in place. Slowly thrusting it back in, but as you jumped up and down, you made sure to gag him tightly every once in a while to make sure he felt pain, as he liked having the feeling of having his air support taken from him.

He let out low moans as you went faster, biting his shoulder as you choked him harder.

His hands shaking, roamed up to your thighs, squeezing them as he took another hand, and played with your private, causing you to feel more pleasure.

You couldn't handle it, but him grabbing your waist and forcing you to stop, confused you until he thrusted into you roughly hitting your spot, and causing you to cum. He also came. Breathing heavily on your ear,

"Good mutt~ haha.." He laughed, as he held you closer.

____

Bye. 🖐😩 🤾‍♀️🚊