angry Black x Sub Reader

⚠️ SMUT , CURSING, AUTHOR'S SUFFERING⚠️
Hope you enjoy!
____

Black stared at you as you teased him all day long.
You bent over the counter to get Pink a juice box, letting the suit suck in to see your round ass.

[why are we here.. just to suffer?]

That one time where you were eating ice cream and you decided to eat the ice cream like this, said as follow..
Both of your hands were around the base ice cream slipping onto them fingers, you licked your fingers clean...

You licked up and down the ice cream..
Black finched in his seat. Before grabbing your hand and dragging your ass outta there.

You dropped your ice cream😭

[wtf black? My ice cream-]

He dragged you straight to medbay and closed the door.

He pushed you down one of the beds
Taking off his suit quickly-

You chuckled, also taking off your suit, eyeing his twitching cock as he pushed you down.

He kissed you harshly as you kissed back.

He trailed kisses down your neck slowly, biting here and there every once in a while.

He went down and palmed your COOCHIE/PEPE
you moaned when he started to knit in his hands.

He went down and palmed your COOCHIE/PEPEyou moaned when he started to knit in his hands

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[JESUS HAS ENTERED THE CHAT]

Jesus
Mind explaining?

Y/N
G-God?

Jesus

No it's Jessica YES OF COURSE ITS GOD.

Y/N
I.. I can explain-

Jesus

Can you?

Y/N

👁👄👁

Jesus

👁👄👁

User Y/N has sent photo

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jesus
...
What the fuc—