Purple |Lie ending|

⚠️Warnings: Arguments. A bit of abuse. Blood, fighting, misunderstanding.⚠️

"Are.. you .. imposter?"
Purples voice echoed throughout the empty, and silenced hallway. You paused for a moment.

"Purple.. I dunno what you mean.. whatever Red told you it's a lie!"
You tried to explain.

"F/N. ARE YOU IMPOSTER!?" He shouted, you flinched. You never heard him yell, no matter the fact be angry.
You thought for a second,
...
"No. I'm not imposter, we did scan tog-
He continues punch you, right in the face or uhm.. Helmet. It cracks it in half. You groan in pain as you see prices of shattered glass on the ground. You start bleeding from the cheeks as the glass found it's way into your skin.

"Purple. WHAT THE HELL?!?" You shouted back, only to see him punch you again in the stomach. He's strong, well. You then end up on the ground coughing up blood.

"ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION. AND DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME." He shouted. You tried to recollect your self and stand up again. Instead of answering you found yourself punching his helmet. It cracked, he steps a few feet back. But.. then you saw it..

Through the crack you could see his anger filled eyes, dropping soft tears. He was.. crying? He put his fists up to punch you again and as you put your hands up to block it.

You found yourself in his warm embrace again, your hands on his chest with his arms wrapped around your body. You didn't know what was happening, you were confused. You looked up to see Purple broken, he didn't want to hurt you yet he was. You wrapped your arms around his torso.

"I'm .. sorry I just.." purple tried to find the best way to explain but just couldn't find the words to.
You regretted your last words spoken.
But you did deserve that punch.

"It's fine .. ugh.. I deserved it.. I shouldn't have lied.." You hissed in pain, he let go of you, but you didn't you kept holding onto him.

"I should.. be the one to say sorry.. Yes.. I'm imposter.. ugh- .. I deserve this punches though.. but I do.. really really love you.. " You didn't hear his respond, instead everything turns black. You hear your name being shouted as you feel yourself against a cold metal floor.

...

You wake up, in a soft bed. Covered in bandages. You see pink replacing bloodily bandages on your arm. She feels your eyes on her. Her helmet was off, she had pink hair and blue eyes. She looked worried,
"oh.. your awake.. if your wondering.. it's been 24 hours.. and a few minutes, Purple told us everything.. are you.. really imposter..?" Pink questioned, her eyes never leaving yours.

You nodded, your throat hurting as much as the rest of your body.
You wanted to explain, but your throat said otherwise. Your mind ran through the possibility's of giving thrown off board, dying, or even losing purple.. You didn't want that.. you were so close.. so close.. the ship would have arrived back at Earth in a couple of weeks. But red ruined it, why?

Pink put a comforting hand on your shoulder, and gave you another warming smile. You could hear pinks name being shouted across the hall. Pink turned around and responded

"I'll be right there!"

Pink turned around quickly.

"Don't worry F/C, I don't believe that meany Red. I'll do whatever I can to keep you here! Even.. if your imposter! Your my best friend! And plus.. purple needs you.. alive.." Pink whispered before turning around again and walking away, her footsteps being the last thing you hear again before sleeping once again.

Her words wondering in your head like a roller coaster. Unable to stop.

Your hand was met with a warm familiar feeling, something soft and warm... purples hand maybe? You were too tired to guess so, you heard someone say something.. a few things mumbled out.

"I'm.. so sorry.. please forgive me.. F/C.. " you heard him continue on, but the words slowly faded.

You wake up again, but notice everyone else is sleeping. Expect you don't see Purple, you hurry outta bed. It didn't hurt due to the painkillers pink gave you. You leave the room, then see purple sitting down on the floor, looking out the glass window in Cafe.

You silenced found your way next to him, he notices you but doesn't speak. He has so much to say yet no way on how to say it. You lean your head onto his shoulder, he leans his head onto your head, his helmet was off, yours as well. You just enjoyed each other's company.. You then hear Purple say something..
"Red.. we didn't vote him off.. cause.. we ran out of votes.. or um meetings.. so.. we.. we're just locking him in a empty room for now.. and.. I'm so.. sorry I-" He gets cut off by your soft lips meeting his, he kisses back.

After a few moments, you both pull away for air.. stupid air... he wraps his arms around your waist and lays his head on your shoulder. You cuddle your way into his arms deeper and lay your head on his shoulder, you look at the window and see a star upclose...

The moonlight of the star shined on you and purple, he takes his place away from your shoulder and towards you again, his beautiful purple eyes shinning in the moonlight. You smiled.

Both cuddling each other again, enjoying the calming moment.

Hope you enjoyed the Purple x imposter series, but this is the end!
Now, I had another chapter in mind but.. Just a quick news , in my other book ( Fnaf x reader ) I will be posting a Fanart chapter, where drawings, I created, will be posted there if your interested!

Also, expect to see any of the bottom!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Imposter Red x Imposter Reader

Monster Yellow x reader

Pink x monster reader

Imposter Dark green x reader