Purple |Truth Ending|

Warnings: Fluff

You stared at Purple for a moment.

"..Yes purple, I am Imposter... I.. i was suppose to kill everyone here but instead I .. fell in love with you..  You were so kind, so sweet. I stopped trying to kill, just to spend time with you."
You continued, reaching out to grab his hand. He hesitated.
"Every time you spoke to me I fell more at peace, My mission didn't matter anymore.. you were the only thing that mattered. I .. spoke to the other imposter and they .. well.. told me that they wouldn't kill. We would make it back to Earth peacefully... we would live together peacefully and I would give up my job as imposter.. if they even let me.." You paused.

(Drawing made by me) (If your a male in the story image your self a bit taller)

(If your a male in the story image your self a bit taller)

He stared at you.
He trusted every word you spoke, but could he trust this?
He sighed.

"So.. you are imposter..." He said to rephrase.

You nodded.

"So.. our love isn't fake? .. or being used?" He questioned sadly.
You let out a smile even though he couldn't see it, you know he could have felt it.
"No. It's not being used.. and it's it fake. I do really really love you!!" You repeated, you wrapped your arms around his torso and hugged him right tight.

He responded with wrapping his arms around your waist, you both hugged.

"I love you.." Purple whispered.

"I love you too."
You continued. "Now, let's see what's red up to.."

Annddd THATS A CUT-
I will be working on the Lie ending soon, If you have read the Update|plus news| then you know how I want to make a imposter red x imposter reader! So that will take place after this! He gets a new partner, (which is you) and you fall in love during the process... a little bit of yandere too-
What ya'll think? ...

Word count 326