GN Reader x Dom Black

1023 words
Sorry for not posting! (Reader is gender neutral)
Here's a smut as an apology.
Warnings: Kinky shit, hair tugging, over stem, teasing, semi public, rope play, fighting over domination,

You've been teasing Black for the entire day, even went as far as suck his cock under a table during lunch. He didn't even get to cum when you crawled away.

He's pissed. And by pissed, he has you pinned to the wall, tied by your hands, and eyes covered with his shirt.

You panted as you felt his hands roam your soft body. You could feel his smirk as his lips roamed over your sensitive neck. Leaving tiny kisses, teasing you. He bit your neck as he stuffed a hand into your pants. You let out a struggled moan as he quickly started to pleasure you down there.

Going rough and hard, he started to leave bites on your neck. He then started to nibble on your nipples and play with your chests

You moaned loudly as the overwhelming pleasure became too much.

He took out his hand from your below part. Hearing you whimper from the loss of pleasure. Your tied hands are then suddenly gripped and your slammed to the ground on your knees.

The shirt around your eyes, covering your sight then removed. You were then smacked in the cheek with his rock hard cock.

You blushed as he held your free cheek with his big veiny hand.

"Open wide, Darlin~" He whispered in a deep tone.

You opened your mouth widely, as his tip laid on your tongue.

Before his length was slammed into your throat. Choking you, he gripped your head as he thrusted into you as if you were his personal dump truck.

"Such a good slut~" he panted out, praising your tight throat.

You gagged, feeling his precum at the back of your throat.

After a while, he slammed in completely, letting out his cum.
Letting out a breathy groan,

He slowly let his cock slim out of your wet throat. You choking and gagging for air.

"Aw~ you've been such a teasing brat, who said you're allowed to take a break?"
His dark voice took you by surprised as he grabbed your throat, gripping tightly as he pulled you up the lockers.

"A brat like you deserves to be punished, ... quite harshly.. don't ya think so Ya slut." He spoke through harsh works, as you choked for air.

He brought his cheek to yours, whispering something into your sensitive ear.

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down."

https://ebroodle

https://ebroodle.typepad.com/.a/6a0112796eff3c28a401156fdc6032970b-pi