Imposter Black x reader

[EDITED]
⚠️ Warnings: Gore ⚠️
F/C; favorite color

_____

"Sigh... "
You were bored out of your mind. You just finished all your tasks on the right side of the ship, all you needed now was to do wiring on the other side.

Problem? You were alone. Cyan and red were with you but both needed to head to med bay for some scanning, This gave you some help cause if red or cyan died it would be red or cyan. If you get what I mean.

You headed to HO2 to do wiring,
your footprints could be heard on the metal floor of the ship. Silence..
You hated it but at least you knew you were safe, the last thing you need now is being stabbed in the back by the imposte-
"F/C!"
"AHH!" You screamed of fear to turn around to see Captain of the ship, Black. Of course you had developed a bit of a crush on him.. since all those times you had done tasks with him. But weird thing is your never did see him do tasks, Eh.. You didn't think that matters.
"Greeting Y/N, I didn't mean to scare ya," Black chuckled. Getting to calm you down from him scaring you in the middle of the hallway.
"I'm fine.. you just made me jump a bit nothing too big. I'm on my way to HO2 , I'm kinda scared to go alone so.. will ya come along?" You questioned, placing a hand behind your neck, Titling your head.
"Sure thing darling! I was just heading over there now.. I came over to say a quick greeting but to know we're heading to the same place is kinda calming. Knowing the imposters out there" Black let out a fake chuckle, you didn't question this nervous laugh instead you both went to H02 to do your daily tasks. Then you noticed something.. a red stain on Black's outer thigh. "Hey um black?" You stopped, leaving black confused and even more nervous.
"Yea?"
"What's that? On your leg.."
You pointed at his thigh, a dark red stain. Black became lest confused and even more surprised. Before you could say anything.
"It's just a ketchup stain, I was eating sandwiches with cyan and red earlier.."
You paused for a moment.. knowing you were with red and cyan earlier but maybe he might even more earlier then that.

"Oh! Silly me," You chuckled. "I thought you were imposter for a second! And anyway no bodies have been reported yet so I don't even think there's an imposter on this ship either!" You let out a laugh. Laughing along was black but little did you know he wasn't laughing at your sentence. He was laughing on how stupid you were to believe his lie so easily.

You both made your way to H02 and just when you were done with your task and Black "helping" you out. Someone reported.
Everyone headed to cafeteria, two people were missing and those two people was cyan and red. This made you sweat a bit knowing you were the last one seen with red and cyan. Yellow knows this.
"F/C's sus! They were last seen with them before they were dead! There's no way their not the imposter!" Yellow yelled, pointing at you. Your anxiety couldn't be any more worse at this moment, Blue agree then White agreed.. then everyone agreed expect for black. You turned your head to black. He slams his hands on the table stopping from everyone to vote. Pausing for a moment, everyone stopped and stared. "What is it black? The imposter is F/C there is enough proof to go around." Yellow mentioned.
"It wasn't F/C because their were with me during everything they couldn't have vented because I was there with them. We were at reactor. Away from red and cyan. " Black said.
Everyone stared at black for a moment before looking at each other then at yellow.
Yellow was not imposter
1 imposter left
Some people were left questioning you but left it seen Black was like the captain around the ship. Knowing it like the back of his hand.
"Hey..um.. Black?" You grabbed his arm stopping him in his tracks.
"Oh, yes F/C?"
You stared at him for a moment then shaking your head.
"I wanted to thank you.. for earlier I was so scared I was going to get thrown off the ship. I didn't want to die, so thank you Black.." You said while still holding on to his arm. He pulls your hands off his arm then pulled you into a hug. "I won't let anything happen to you." Black mumbled "your mine" you didn't hear him say that since he whispered. The next day you decided to go visit Black at Electrical.

Well, that decision you regret because as you walk in you see White's body. Covered in head to toe with thick red liquid, now all over the metal floors. You look up to see black holding a knife. Covered in blood.

As you think he was gonna kill you before you tell the others he drops the knife. The sound of the metal knife hitting the metal floor woke you up from how terrified you were in that moment. Black runs over to you, this triggers your legs to run. As you turn your body to run towards the door you see both of his arms go around your arms holding you back. He grips on you harder as you struggle to get out. You couldn't get the words out.. help.. over here! .. imposter!.. As so many thoughts went through your head black loosen his grip as you started to calm down. Tears went down your cheeks as you heard him speak
"I don't wanna hurt you F/C... in fact, I love you.. I didn't want you to know I was imposter til I killed everyone else on this ship.. but you can change that, tell no one what happened and I'll spare everyone else on this ship. And .. I won't force you to be mine but.. damn I love you." Black confessed. You didn't know what to do.. Agree to this confess and save everyone on the ship.. or .. disagree and tell the others.

____
Has been edited