Dr. Keradin x Yellow Reader

[This oc doesn't belong to me, neither does the art. If your the artist who made this amazing guy/girl.. this chapter to basically made for you c: enjoy]
[also I don't know how he acts in general but I think of him as a gentleman and someone who talks smart.]

/TIPS,
This Dr. Keradin thoughts
This is your thoughts
This is POVS
This means actions
•Warnings, Gore, plot twist•
                      __________
DR. KERADIN's POV

Please please please work..

He begged inside his thoughts as he stared at the table below him,
TRY AGAIN

He lowered his card, gonna try again to scan. He disliked this task, it always took him many try's to finally get it right. He was jealous of you, due to your ability to get it on your first try.

Oh and your nicknames bothered him most, Orange? He's a doctor not a fruit.

"ORANGE~~!!" Your cherry voice echoed the hallways as your voice got closer. Only to be interrupted by a sudden
TRY AGAIN by the scanning machine. He grunted in annoyance

"Orange..? Orange!" You then appeared at the door way of the admin room, making your way over to him.

You stood next to him then realized his failure, you held in a chuckle.

He groaned in annoyance, hearing that muffled chuckle.

"Need help?" You offered, taking your hand out, closing your hand, to open it again as in a "hand it over I got this" motion.

He placed the card in your palm. You then scooted over and slid in three card.

He growled as the machine agreed to the card.

You let out a laugh, holding your stomach as his fists clenched.

"Hey guys! What's with all the laughter?" Shouted Pink.

"Oh heya pink! Pfft, Dr. Orange here needs my help.. haha.. again.. with card swipe~!" You chuckled.

Dr. Keradin growled in annoyance.

"Well. Yellow! Can you help me with tasks? Blue's coming too.."
Pink asked,

"Sure, why not? Good luck on your tasks Orange!" You patted his shoulder before following pink to the exit. Waving at him,
YELLOW's/Y/N's POV
As I followed Pink, I realized we were at Electrical, maybe she needed help with wires?

"Soo.. I need help with the wires.." She said, as she pointed at the wires. You walked over and opened the vent. Pink went aside you and you started to teach her the wires, when you were done. You walked out, waving bye to Pink.
____
As you entered the hallway, you saw Purple stepping into Electrical.

You didn't mind it at first.. til you heard a scream.

You paused as the walls went completely silence. You ran into Electrical to see pink's dead body. Steps of blood leaded to the vent.

You quickly reported.

                         _________

"I-It was bl-"
"YELLOW."

You turned to the voice, it was Purple.

Everyone then stared at you, knowing you and Pink were shown last together.

"w-what?" You mumbled.

"No! It was you purple! When I was done with pink I stepped out and I last you enter Electrical before I heard Pink's screams!!" You shouted, your tone having fear and truth

Dr. Keradin knowing you were the last one seen with pink, but he was on cameras

He did see Blue head to Electrical...

"I was on Cameras. I did see Yellow walk out, also I did see Blue enter but not leave." He proved his point when he took out of the camera save files in a chip.

"Fine, lets vote Blue if not him then all points prove it to be yellow." Black pointed out,
A voice came from the table,
"Voting begins now"

Everyone took out their voting boards and pressed on Blue's color.

Blue let out a mumble
"Damn it.."

You smirked, hearing him.

YELLOW was not imposter...
(Nah I'm just kidding. )
___

BLUE was imposter.. 0 imposters remain

VICTORY
You walked over to Orange.

"Heya Oranges.." You gained his attention from staring at the table deep in his thoughts.
/you have your helmet off/
"Oh Hello. I'm guessing your here for a thank you?" He crosses his arms, still upset of the nickname you gave him.

"Well, half of it yea. Anyway, First. Thank you, second. Come here.." You gripped the side of his helmet, squeezing the sides of it so it'll pop off, as soon as you get it high enough so you can see his lips.

You press your lips against his, giving him a thank you smooch.

As soon as he can kiss back, you pull away.

"That's my thank you.. uh.. now if you excuse me.. Dr. Keradin.. I have tasks to do-" Before you could finish, a pair of rushed lips were pulled to yours again. Making a longer kiss this time.

You kissed back such as lovelily.

You both pull back for air,

As you pant and regain your breath back into your lungs, you smile.

"After all this years. You finally call me my name... Jesus sometimes I wonder if you forgot." He mumbled, smiling.
Chucking a bit.

You laugh.

__________

Sorry if it was short!
Hope you enjoyed!