Purple x Reader |Update|

You and purple were hanging out at Cafeteria, with Pink and black with you guys too. You four were talking about what you would do if/when we get off this ship and go home. Back to Earth.
Purple was staring at you but you didn't notice seen you guys were wearing helmets. Pink decided to go and help cyan with a couple of tasks. So she left. Before you could continue the conversation,
"So... are we gonna talk about that day at electric~~?" Black purred.
Both you and purple stared at him. A moment of silence went by, you decided to speak up by clearing your throat.

"W-wha.. what are you talking about Black?" You said in a tone that was warning black. Telling him to back off.
But no. He continued.
"I heard you guys~ I can't tell who was top or bottom but someone stained one of the lockers!!~~" Black mentioned, as he placed a hand on his helmet laying his head on his palm.
"BLACK." Purple slammed his hands on the table, making you flinch, but black, He expected this.
"WHAT!? YOU NEVER HAD SEX BEFORE!?" Purple yelled, it echoed throughout the hallways.
Black slowly got up and wrapped a hand around Purple's shoulders, which mean you jealous.. a tiny bit.

"Listen here, buddy." His calm voice turn into a dark, husky voice. Purple could feel shivers down his spine. You felt the same as you watched the two.

"I.. had sex before. Unlike you, the person I love isn't here. Also, I was just teasing~! Live a little." Black chuckled, his voice turning back to calm. He strongly "Pats" Purples back. Yeah.. that's gonna leave a bruise.
Black turned around and was about to leave then he paused

"Also, when you two are at it again, don't be so loud. The hallways.. they echo." He spoke in a dark voice again, never bothering to turn around to face you two. He then continues to leave. As soon as he exits the door. You and purple turn into a flustered mess.

Not only did the captain tell you two to quiet down. The WHOLE TEAM could hear you!!!

How embarrassing!

Then you heard laughing. Pink was standing outside the door, HOW LONG HAS SHE BEEN THERE?! Before Purple could explain or say anything, you grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to med bay.
"Ughhh! I can't believe pink heard everything Black said!!" Purple groaned, as you both were in med bay. You sat on the bed, You both talked on how to explain Pink to this but it was halfway ruined by a sudden someone

"F/N."

You heard someone said as you turned your head to meet red, standing at the exit.

"May I speak with Purple.. alone?" He asked.
You knew what he could do. He could murder purple, hurt him. That's the last thing you want. But Red promised he wouldn't touch purple, so .. maybe it was for a good thing? Maybe...
you paused. Thinking for a moment.

"Hmm.. Eh.. Sure. I'll be in tractor if you need me." You got off the bed and headed towards Red who walked past you. You stared at his body, searching for any knifes or weapons. Nothing.
You sighed in relief. But that didn't lower your worry that much. You headed towards Reactor to find Cyan.
He waved at your sudden arrival, you waved back. You both had small talk.

Purple's pov.
So, F/N just left me alone with Red. Something about Red gave me a wrong feeling... he was standing in front of me. Silence filled the room.

"So.. Purple." Red spoke up. Gaining my attention from my thoughts.
"How are you and F/N? You two dating now?" Red questioned as he didn't move an inch, keeping his place in front of me.
"Well, me and F/N are alright.. also, I'm not sure if we're dating.. I might need to ask them later.." I responded unsure.

"Hmm. Well, I heard F/N was imposter~" Red purred. He had a plan up his sleeve. And if it worked, his mission is complete, with a bonus.

"Wha.. that's not true!! If they were imposter they would have killed me already! By how many times we have been alone together!" Purple defended you.

"What if they couldn't?" Red responded.

"What?"

"What if their feelings are stopping them from killing you. They might kill everyone on this ship, plus me! Expect you." Red explained, then pointed at purple. Poking his chest.
Purple was confused. What if Red was speaking the truth.. He wants proof. He NEEDS PROOF.

"How do you know this? And .. if you are right.. I want proof." Purple demanded.
"If it is proof you want. Then proof you shall get." Red responded, as he turned around motioning Purple to follow him. He did. You both walked through to the hallway of reactor and cams.
As you walked into reactor you saw F/N

Venting.

You on the other hand, wanted to skip all the walking and vent your way to another room to help Pink with wires. As the vent closed, purple froze. He was in love.. with a person who could kill me and his friends.. Red wrapped comforting arm around purple's shoulder. Purple turned his hand towards Red then at the vent.

Your POV.
You just finished venting and made it cams then to Electric. You got up and Pink walked in.
"Oh! Heyy... hehhehhe" she giggled, knowing what happened earlier, you cringed.
"I'll explain to you as we do wires.." you sighed. She mostly did wires, this would clear you of imposter but.. Purple...

He knows your not imposter! He's your boyfriend! Like how would he think that? He loves you! Anyway- you explained to pink and she giggled and said dirty comments as you explained you cringed harder as every second went by. After you were done explaining, she laughed. You stood there silently, as you watched pink laugh her self to the floor. When she finally caught her breath.
"So.. ya done?" You questioned as he folded your arms. She let out a giggle.
"No wonder black was so giggly after he visited you two. Hehe" pink said, hitting your shoulder with her elbow.
"F/N..?" You heard a familiar voice say, as you and pink turned around to reveal Purple standing there. He would usually come up behind you and hug you from behind as a surprise. But.. he just stood there, not even a proper hug. You didn't mind this, you just were happy he wasn't hurt. You saw Red come up behind him, Red then walked past you to the download task and motioned pink to come press the button to download.

You then walked over to purple who now turned around and walked out of the door, you followed Not so far behind. He stops midway in the hallway, his back facing you. You stop as well. After a moment of silence.

"Are you imposter..?" He mumbled, you couldn't hear him.
"Wha.? Could you repeat that?"
"Are. You. Imposter.?" That repeat of a question made you froze. How.. does he know.. do you tell the truth or..

"I.. purple whatever Red told you he was lyin-"
"ARE YOU IMPOSTER??!" Purple shouted, stopping you mid-sentence. You two were face to face. Red was not so far behind hiding behind a box.

You paused as you stared at him.
He asked again,
"Are. You. Imposter?" His voice had a tone of anger and confusion. You lied to him clearly, you could have used him to clear yourself from being imposter in meetings. 
"Purple i.."

👁👄👁 enjoying the story? Well too bad. But! I wanted to add a option choice like I did to Black's story so you can comment down on which option you want! The one with more votes wins! But don't worry, I'll have the second choice have it's chance to shine too.. Don't be shy and comment! 😌💅 also... comment down some other things that you would do in this moment and I'll maybe create a story of this!

Tell the truth and see what happens!

Or

Tell a lie, and see what happens...

Please check out my other story!
~The confused Duo~