Black x Male White reader

[Requested by @Pink_orbit ]
⚠️ Kinky, Cock sucking, Under the table, Public, 🤧 ⚠️

"Hey guys! Mind if I sit with you?" Green shouted to the table where You, and blue were sitting.

"Sure!" Blue shouted back. Lime took a seat next to Blue, You were already done with lunch and they were eating grilled cheese from the cafeteria.

"Soo bluee.. mind to explain what you and Pink were doing~~?" Green purred, poking blue with his shoulder. Blue flustered red, making you and green laugh.

"Hahaha! Go on blue! Tell us!" You responded, putting your helmet on.

"Oh fine fine..." Blue rolled his eyes,
As he opened his mouth to say something,
You felt something.. tug on your pants..
Your pants being slowly unzipped. You paused. Realizing exactly who it was,

Shit.

"White? Hellooo White?" Lime waved his hand in front of your face. You slowly snapped back to reality,

"Oh um yeah?" You responded quickly.

"Heh, idiot.. anyway what do you think Blue and Pink were doing in Electrical since this dummy says they were just "talking" yeah right" Green rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't lying!!"
Blue then tired to explain but your mind was on something else as you felt your member being touched.
You bit your lip as you felt your member being jacked off by a gloved hand.

"mmm.."
thankfully that little held in Moan was covered over Green and Blue shouting over each other.

"YOU TOTALLY FUCKED HER!"
"NO I DIDNNTT!!"

You felt breath on the top of your member. You slid a hand under the table and felt hair, you tugged on it and the breath got hotter and closer, A soft tongue licked slowly up the slit of the top of your cock.

[So much detail tf—]

You shivered at the feeling, you looked forward to see Green staring directly at you, causing you to be distracted from the feeling.

"Sooo.. White! How are you and black?? You two seem cute~~" he smirked as he placed a hand under his chin, moving his brows up and down.

You twitched an eye, but he couldn't see it.

"We're fin- Ngh!"
You hit your kneecap on the table as you felt your member be sallowed whole by a sudden harshness.

"We're g-great!" You finished your sentence quickly, trying your best to hold in a moan.

Black started to move quickly, choking a bit.

You bit your lip and you rolled your eyes up, you could see your brain by how far you put your eyes back.

"Woah dude you good?-"
"YEP!" You responded quickly, biting your lip even harder you could taste the blood.

"Anyway, What tasks do you guys have left?" Blue mumbled,

You had a hand gripping the end of the table, you could break that end of the table by how hard you were gripped it.

Black bopped his head up and down on your member quicker and quicker, your hand on his head gripped tighter, tugging his hair.

"Yo! White, your tasks?"
Green questioned, turning attention back to you, you shook your head, trying to keep moans out.

"um.. M-medbay.. s-scan.. ugh.. uhm.. Electrical.. w-wires" you struggled to mumble out, as you now held in whines.

"Dude, you good? Uhm- .. maybe it's the food you ate? I know! Blue let's get the special their having, it make you feel better White!" Green faced his attention to you then back to Blue, to you again. You nodded, humming a yes as Blue and Green got up,

You looked down to see Black licking the base of your cock.

He smirked, taking your member in his mouth again.
Going even faster and deeper, you let out a couple of whines and soft moans..

Before mumbling out a
"I..I'm.. c-cum.." Before you could finish, you cummed deep in his mouth.

Letting out a deep groan.

Black sallowed all of it and licked his lips. Before putting your cock back into your pants and getting up from under the table.

You panting, your helmet was then removed by his gloved hands.

He kissed you, you opened your mouth and his tongue slipped in, The taste of your cum fainted in his mouth.

He patted away from the kiss, smirking and winking before placing your helmet on the table and leaving.

You panted, gaining your breath back.

"Woah- Dude.." Blue and Green said as they walked in the door way holding grilled cheese sandwiches.

You blushed madly as they took their places back on their seats awkwardly.

"Did he just suck your coc-"
"Green. Please.."
you begged for them not to embarrass you with odd questions. So you grabbed The grilled cheese sandwich and took a bite. Blue then smirked, laughing.

Your face turning even more red.

___________________________
Hope you enjoyed!
I had so much fun typing this!!
😋