Sub !M! Black Imposter x !M! Reader

The photo above doesn't belong to me.

It belongs to the video, (I watch his videos their amazing go check him out!)
As said in the title this is SMUT!
So... yea-
⚠️ Teasing, semi public, blood, biting, and.. -inhale- choking, male and male, hair yanking, begging, daddy kinks here and there, untouched, ⚠️
Now that I realize.. that's a lot of warnings huh?
Well, I hope you enjoy my darlings~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Black's POV
Ugh.. that idiot! Always messing with me.. grr.. when I find a way I'll kill him! I'll murder him!! ...
Maybe..

"Heya blackie~!" You snag in a tone as you approached Black, he blushed a bit by your sudden appearance.

"Hey.." He mumbled, promising himself to keep control and confidence. Which he lacked everything off, you placed your elbow on his shoulder and leaned in,

"Soo~~ I just got done with my tasks.. need any help with yours blackie~?" You titled your head as he turned his head away from yours. His face flustered, appearing a bit red from your slight. You adored it.. too bad that helmet was in the way,

"Umm... I'm good-" His voice was interrupted by Red's

"HEY! Both of you stick together! We're doing a test for who's the imposter understand?" Red explained, Black panicked.

You smirked. You then placed a hand over Black's shoulder.

"Aww~ Don't be that way Blackie! I won't bite...  too hard." You mumbled the last part, leaving him clueless.

You grabbed his arm and dragged him to Electrical.

"E-EH!? Why are we here.. and why is it dark.." Black tried looking around, trying to finding the color of your suit. Only to fall right into your chest, your arms wrapping around his waist, he pulled out his knife and placed it on your neck.

"Mm~ Is blackie gonna stab me too~?" You sang as you rubbed your hands around his waist,

"L-let g-go of.. m-me.." Black stuttered in embarrassment. As he was slowly melting into your touch the knife was slowly being let down. Only to be lifted up again by your actions of taking off his helmet. His dark red blush rushed around his cheeks, as he kept his angry face.

You took off your helmet to show your E/C orbs looking back at him, with a smile. Your H/C locks looked soft from his view.

As he was distracted by your face, you took his knife. And placed it on his neck which caught him by surprise. You chuckled,

"Now now.. who's got the knife now..~?" You whispered deep into his ear, sending a shiver down his spine.

"ggrrr.. just kiss me already.." He mumbled, keeping the angry glare on his face.

You smirked, as you kissed him.
He licked your bottom lip, you stopped kissing him, he let out a whimper.

Your hands that were on his waist, started to take off his suit, and wander around his slim body. He gasped as he felt a finger brush over his sensitive nipple. You kissed him again and shoved your tongue inside, tasing and exploring as much as you could.

Your fingers messed with his nipples, causing him to moan in during the kiss.
Your lips parted from his and traveled down his chin and to his collar bone, leaving harsh Hickeys he adored.

His moans got a lot louder, so you placed your fingers into his mouth to muffle them. You licked his chest, covering it in hickeys and bites. Abusing his nipples.

You palmed his election, rubbing against it within your fingers as if it was play dough. The blush on his cheeks increased even more.

His tongue stuck out, your fingers playing with it as he felt a knot built in his stomach.