33: It Was Just Me Crazy In Love With you

Kla found a way to exit Pam's home and drove to Techno home. He knew that his mother would send out someone to look for him if he didn't show up himself.

He got closer and closer to his destination when his phone began ringing. Looking at it, the name Nic popped up on the screen.

"Hello, Nic?"

"He found out Kla! His angry at us. He wont even talk to me about it."

"What are you saying Nic?"

Kla frowned his head as it was filled with a lot of things and what Technic was saying gave him a headache.

"He found an old conversation between me and you on my phone. He figured out what we were doing. He knows..."

"I thought I told you to delete our chats... What happened?"

"I did, I must have only deleted half of it because I couldn't find the rest."

Kla lost himself in thought. He couldn't have two problems on top of each other like this. He knew that fixing the problem with Techno was more important then the issue he left with his mother. He increased his speed as his destination became more and more clear in this head.

"Nic... Am on my way."

Kla increased his speed. In minutes he found himself were he wanted to be. After letting himself in, he made a move towards Techno's room.

"Its locked. He won't open." Technic said when Kla stood to his side.

"P'No ... Can you open for me?" Nothing but silence.
-------------------------------------------------

Kla's mother made her way into the study were she found her husband. She didn't know what he was doing and she did not care because her head was hurting from over thinking everything.

"You listen here..."

She demanded his attention. He lifted his head looking at the crazy woman he married.

"What is it now?"

"I got a call from Pam's father. His words were so sour I could almost taste them from over the phone."

She paced back and forth. His eyes followed her movements.

“I wanted to know how my son was doing since you know they included him in that project Pam is doing. I answered that phone with a full heart. Can you guess what I heard from his foul mouth?”

He didn't answer her question. He lonely kept looking at her with sealed lips.

"An insult! It burned... Like it was born from the fires of hell. I can't believe what he said about my son... I don't know how to feel about this..."

She sat down near her husband then she covered her face with her hands.

"Am still lost... What exactly did he say?"

Kla's mother lifted her head. "He said our son is gay but he said it in a more foul way. I just don't want to repeat what he said."

"Really?"

"Am not deaf... Especially to such nonsense."

"You think his lying?"

"Am not sure... I told Kla to return as soon as possible but that was about half an hour ago."

Kla's father turned back to his papers. "That boy is not coming. If anything his miles away from here."

She pulled her phone out her pocket.