11:You need me

- - - - - - -

"Remind me not too allow you to go shopping by yourself in the future."

"What? Why wouldn't you let me?"

"Look at this. You got enough condoms to last us a whole year but food that won't even last 2 days."

"Well I got what was important, you know."

"And food is not?"

"...ok I see your point but this is why I leave you to do this cause I know I won't do it as well as you."

"It's okay so ... I guess you know what we will be eating tonight huh?"

"This is gonna be fun..."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Wake up lazy, I thought you were gonna talk to Techno today." Tharn said as he tryed to remove the bed sheets from Type. "I am."

"Then get out of bed so I can make it and you can take a shower, come on- get up." Tharn shook Type as an attempt to wake him up but was shocked when Type turned his head to look at him with a death stear right before he opened his mouth.

"How do you expect me to get up after all the things you did to me last night huh?!" Tharn took a small jump back just to not be in the hot zone. "But you keep asking me to try new things with you"
"Yes but you didn't have to do it so dame hard, my butt hurts." Tharn felt bad so he bent down and gave Type a small kiss. "Am sorry if I show you my love in a rough way. Now I will show my love by going to get you some medicine, okay?" Type looked up at Tharn and smiled "okay" Tharn got up and got ready to go. "I'll be right back with your medication."

_ _  _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _  _ _ _

Type was still in bed when he heard a knock on the door, Tharn wasn't back with his medicine so he was still in pain  but he got out of bed anyway. He found it a painful mission to get to the door but he powered through it. Once he opened the door he was meet with his best friend. "Aw? You ask me to come so early but you didn't even shower your  self?" Techno said abit shocked to see his friend still in his pajamas.

"Just get in you idiot." Type made way to allow for Techno to enter. Techno looked around and saw no sign of Types always horny husband Tharn so he made himself comfortable. He sat on one of the seats as he waited for his friend to come out of the kitchen.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Types pov

I knew what I had to do and he wouldn't like it one bit. I walked in with a glass of water in my hand and placed it down in front of him before I spoke.
"do you know why i asked you to come over?" I asked him geting stright to the point. I looked at his body language just to get a clue to how this would end. He shock his head and I let out a sigh.

"well...no" Techno said well .....

_ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ ___ __ _ _
Just so you know

i will end it there just to give you something to read.

till next time 😘
keep reading. keep voting and don't forget to comment