3:Ai'Can and his big mouth

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"P'No, hurry up am hungry!" Techno hears a very unhappy monkey whine from the dinning room. "Ai'Can shut up! The food will be here but I can't promise you still will be." Techno giggles at his best friends threat but knows not to test Type. "Okay, okay stop fighting you two,  Just for this once. The food is here. I hope you all enjoy."  Techno said well placing his best meals in the centre  of the table.

"I have to say Ai'No, this was a great idea. I think we did good at the game and you did even better as a leader." Ai'Champ said to Techno and he felt a Sense of pride knowing that his guidance and leadership helped them win today's game. Type who was sitting at the right of Techno gave him a few pat's to his back as a 'well done'.

Techno was so happy at that moment, then. "Nong'Nic, could you please pass me the salad.?" P'Champ asked Techno's baby brother. "Khrap P" Nic  replayed and handed the bowl to Champ. Silence feel on them for a few seconds but then that monkey had to do what he did best and opened his mouth. "Oh, Nong'Nic  I ment to ask you when we were out side but P'Type kept picking on me..." he was cut off by a loud slap to his head from Type. Can rubbed at the spot but then continued. "Ah, I was going to ask why your friend is here?" Can managed to ask his question with out the standard ' Ai'Can what are you saying? That was stupid. Shut up!'. Every one stoped what they were doing and looked at Kengkla.

Kengkla went tence. He could feel all the eyes on him. He lifted his head and looked around. He knew something like this would happen but he never thought he would be caught of guard. He turned to his right and looked at Technic.

"Owi! Ai'Can why do you ask that?" Techno asked trying not to look nervous."Eat your food you small  monkey." He said after but the matter quickly came back even harder. "Yea . Ai'No why is your brother and his friend here?" This was said by Type. Techno looked around as if someone would give him the answer to the problem. He swallowed then answered. "Well, Nic  didn't think we would win the game so when he heard that we won, he wanted to congratulate me. I said he could eat with us."  He said with an awkward smile at the end. He hoped his friends would stop asking him questions and just eat but it seemed that they had a different idea. "And Nong'Nic's friend?" Asked Ai'Champ. Techno stoped the movement of food to his mouth and looked up at Champ. At this moment all Techno wants to do is strangle him but knows his not strong enough. "Well, Ai'Kla was already here to study with Nic. I couldn't send him off without anything to eat so I invited him." Techno said and then went back to eating. Every one including Kla looked at Techno.

Kla was shocked. He looked at Techno a little  longer even  after the problem was sorted. He didn't know that Techno could come up with such elaborate lies and look chilled while telling them. He had to becareful around him from now on because he might not know if Techno lies to him in the same way.