19:What Did You Think?

Techno walked in to Type's apartment feeling like the world had nothing good to give anymore.

He sat down on the sofa and covered his face with his hands as he let out a low sigh. Type went into the kitchen before coming back to sit next to him.

"Are you feeling any better?" Type asked Techno remembering the state he was in. Techno didn't raise his head or did he respond to Types question. He just sat there without saying or doing anything.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Three days.

Kengkla had been searching for three days straight without any luck. He sat down on the sofa. He was still at Techno's home. He didn't want to leave afraid he would come back without him knowing so he sent Technic out for everything including to physically search for his brother while he kept a tab on Techno's phone.

Kengkla looked at the wall that sat in front of him. He frowned at it as it seemed to move away from him. He blinked a few times before opening his eyes again. He hadn't eaten enough during this time so his focus was lacking. His phone began to ring and his best friends voice could be heard on the other side when Kla picked up. "Found anything?"

"well, I went looking for his foot ball friends and they don't know where he is."

Kengkla frowned before speaking." What about his best friend. Do they know where he is staying?"

"No, they said all they know is that he moved out from the dorms with his boyfriend to an apartment. They were going to throw them a house warming party but it never happened..."

Kengkla could feel his chest start to tighten slowly. "Okay okay...keep asking around. Someone is bound to know where he lives."
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Type put his phone away. He tried calling Techno but his phone kept taking him to voice mail. He thought by now he would put it back on. He walked out of the supermarket and went home.

Once he opened the front door he found Techno in the same position as the last time. Laying on the sofa like he had no idea what to do with his life. Type walked past him and put the groceries away. He checked the time and knew that Tharn wasn't coming back any time soon due to his band practice so Type took this as an opportunity. He walked back and hit Techno's legs. "Hey! Sit up! Move over." Only after a few more hits did Techno begin to move. Type sat next to him and looked at Techno with soft eyes filled with sympathy. "I thought you would tell me your self but I guess I was wrong..." Techno keep quiet as he listened to his best friend talk. "Did you really think you can fool me?" Type kept a calm tone but to anyone that did not know him would have fear clawing up their backs.

"At first I thought to let you try to control your self but after some time I thought you would snap out if it or even tell me the truth but you kept quiet. Tharn noticed it too but he didn't see through your thin act at first. You should know me by now...i don't have much patience and the fact that I let this play out for this long is a miracle." Techno kept his eyes away from Type. He knew he would have to tell him the truth at some point but he just didn't want to remind himself about what he saw...

"Also you need to switch your phone back on. I couldn't get to you earlier today." As he said this he picked Techno's phone from his left side and put it on Techno's lap. "Are you finally going to tell me the truth?" Type looked at Techno hoping to get a response from him but he still sat quietly avoiding his eyes. Type let out a sigh. He turned to stand up but before his body left the sofa he heard a voice enter his ears. "He was there."

Type turned his head to Techno's direction. "What?" he was surprised that Techno was taking but he did not understand what he was saying. "What do you mean?"

Techno snapped his head to meet Types eyes. "Kla! He was there."
Types eyes went wide. He had guessed that something had happened but he didn't think not even once that the person they had been looking for was their the entire time. "And you didn't care to tell me? We spent the whole day looking for him and when you finally find him... What you chicken out?" Techno was getting angry. "He wasn't alone! He sat with a young girl. They were having a nice conversation so why would I disturb them?" Type found that he couldn't speak anymore. He just looked at his friend with wide eyes. "The way she was smiling...is the same way he made me feel but its just I didn't show it." Type lowered his gaze as he listened to his best friend talk. "You know he was always trying to get me to go out with him? Everyday he called me and asked me if I had eaten yet but I always told him to go away and now... He really did."

Techno tried not to cry. He covered his face with his hands and slowly bent into his knees. Type just watched this unfold not knowing what to do. "I don't want to see him again..." When Type heard this he frowned his eyebrows. "What? Your just going to give up?" Type tried to encourage his friend but Techno had other plans in mind. "Type. Am not like you. I've missed my chance and now I created trouble by finding him. I wish we hadn't gone looking for him, that he just disappeared. Maybe then I wouldn't feel this way..." The silence in the room was broken by Types phone ringing. Type stood up and went to retrieve it. When he came back he had his car keys in hand as he then spoke to Techno." I have to go pick up Tharn. I'll be back soon." but before he headed out he turned his head back to Techno. "Please switch on your phone ... I wanna be able to reach you."

Techno sat alone in the small living area. He picked up his head then looked down to his phone. As he picked it up he could feel the phone vibrat after switching the power on. Once it was on he checked for anything important that he might off missed but soon he realized that he didn't get a call from kla. He looked through the missed calls for the third time and saw that he received only from his friends including Type and his brother.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

[\\\\\\\\\\\\ ] Loading continuing

[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ ] Loading...

[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\] Loading complete.

Phone training process complete
¶ Location found ¶

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hope you enjoyed...

Plot to the new book

Orphaned at a young age Techno and Technic are raised by their grandma who is their only living family but sadly one day she passes away due to underlying health issues along with old age.
Their grandma's pension money was the only thing keeping them under a roof but because she had passed... They would soon lose everything. Techno is not able to pay for the rent for his job is at risk and Technic only having a high school certificate can do so much. When faced with such a hard situation... Techno begins to look for a solution to his problem. He quickly, naively goes looking for a job. By chance he hears about a job willing to pay easy money. All he needs to do is pretend to be somebodys boyfriend. With out thinking he applys for the job.

This is just an idea of what the story will lead of off. I need some help with the title. I'll write some down and I'd love to hear from you which title suits this story description. All you have to do is comment the number next to the title.

1. My fake boyfriend
2. Boyfriend is my job
3. Boyfriend needed
4. Boyfriend wanted
5. Boyfriend hired (Boyfriend for hire)
6. My pretend boyfriend

(If you have suggestions I don't mind hearing them as well...)

I hope you enjoyed this update. I hope to hear from you all. I really am enjoying writing drafts for the new KlaNo it's fun and I hope when I release it you too will enjoy it. Until then <3

(side note: what do you think about m-preg? #alpha omega)