25:All I Could Do Was Think Of You-Part 3

Kla left Techno. He drove to his home, not really knowing what for. He just hoped it wouldn't take long so he could get back to Techno.

-----------------

Techno went down to the living room after Kla left. He had mixed emotions about finally getting to spend some time with him then having him taken away...

He looked around the empty room before he was called by Type.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Get ready, am on my way to pick you up." Type said not giving Techno enough information about what was going to happen.

"What? Why?"

"We going to the University for an extra lesson I asked the lecturer to give today. He will be reviewing topics that are commonly asked in the final exam..."

Techno listened carefully.

"Oh okay... Let me just get my books..."

"Okay. Just hurry we will arrive soon..."

Techno frowned.

"We? How are you with?"

Type sighed "Am with Tharn... He will drop us off before he goes for his own class..."

"Okay then. See you..."

The call ended and Techno packed a bag filled with books and notes he might need for the lesson.

As he came out his room he could hear the car pull up. He hurried out and locked the house.

He walked up to the and opened the back door knowing that Type would be in the passenger seat, Techno would have all the space at the back.

"Hey..." Techno greeted

He got the same greeting from his best friend then a nod of the head from his boyfriend.

They made their way to the university.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Technic cursed under his breath as his phone shut down.

Battery low...

He walked around asking if anyone had a power bank but no one did. He couldn't believe this was happening.

He planed to skip school just to come and watch the girl of his dreams perform but now he couldn't capture it for ever because of his dead phone.

He sat helplessly watching the performance progress.

"Hey! Nong! Why are you here?"

An older male that was taking part in the performance suddenly spotted Technic.

Technic slowly stood up watching the male walk over to him. "... I know you... Aren't you Techno's brother? I saw him here earlier, did you come with him?"

Technic placed a small smile on his soft face. "Yes P'... I came with him..."

The older male nodded his head. "Okay... But I have to ask you to leave, this area is only for members."

Technic felt like his dream was suddenly crushed. "Oook P'... I'll leave now..."

He stood up then left but he couldn't truly leave with out a picture of his beloved girl. He made his way to his brother.

Once he found him he asked him if he could borrow his phone.

"I said no Nic... I'll be using it to transfer notes... I'll lend it to you later... Not now..."

But Technic wasn't having it that way... He needed the phone now and not a second later.
"P' just for a little while... I won't take long." Technic said while trying to take his brothers phone from his hand.

"I said no..." Techno stoped talking when his phone hit face first on the ground.

Technic suddenly froze....

"Am so sorry P'... I don't mean for this to happen..."

"Its fine, it should be fine..."

Techno bent down to pick up the phone but was shocked to see all the cracks and the link that spilt.

"Oh my gosh... Am sorry P'..." Technic was guilty. He wanted to take a picture of his dream girl so bad that he ended up damaging his brother's phone...

"I don't know what to do..." Techno said before placing the damaged phone back into his pocket.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hope you enjoyed... <3