18:This Can't Be The End.

RIGHT?

‼️Very important‼️

This is temporarily the last chapter. I will continue updating it after some time. It was fun and I hope you enjoyed this story so far.

I have come up with a new concept for a new story which is a different AU but I don't know if I should make it a KlaNo or a TinCan. I'd love to hear your thoughts. I know most of you (all of you 😅) are KlaNo fan's so this might be pointless but am still going to ask because I write for you. :) It will be the next book I work on. The title am thinking of is 'My fake boyfriend'. It's a working process and I won't release it after some time.
Am hoping this book will do well unlike this one which I didn't plan for.

Also am actually surprised that this book went over 5000 reads and 100 Votes. It was not possible with out you all. I hope you guys are safe.

Enjoy <3

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
Techno had lost his head. He didn't know how he should feel. He had more then one emotion flowing through his mind, heart and body.

Anger

Angery because he had been worried and searching for this boy. He felt angry with Kla for making him worry himself to a sort of sickness. Losing his appetite and not being able to sleep.

Hopeless

He had hope that Kla would call, message or even come over to meet with him but he didn't. He didn't even answer his calls. He slowly started to lose hope.

And lastly heart broken

He felt his heart fall out of his chest and hit the floor. The pain was enormous and never ending. He wished he didn't feel that way but he couldn't control his emotions.

As he walked away from the person he was looking for he felt a strong urge to cry.

But why should I cry? It's not like we were together. It's not like I told him that he couldn't like someone else. It's not like he belongs to me.

Techno keep walking. He wanted to get out there and go home. He couldn't find a way out fast enough. He heard his name being called out by kla.

Move faster! Don't give him a chance to see how much he hurt you!!

Techno tried to pick up his speed. He didn't even realize that he had began running. Everything around him was starting to look like a blur. Tears!?
Why am I crying? I want to stop! But I can't.... It hurts!

Thub!

He ran into a body. He stumbled back then tried to whip his tears away. "Techno? What happened?" The voice of a friend was heard and Techno felt better.

He'll be able to get me out off here.

"Type. I want to leave." Techno said to his best friend while trying to control his sobbing. Type tried to calm him down but he couldn't fix something he didn't know how too.

"Right now?" He was worried. Type was confused and didn't know what was causing his best friend to act like this.

"Yes! Right now. I want to leave." He raises his voice and Type began moving. "Okay! Okay... But Tharn... He's not here."

Techno looked back and saw that Kla wasn't anywhere close but he guessed that he would hind him...he always did. "You can call him from the car...
We need to leave."