15:Let's spend some time!

(I am so sorry to do this to you
~  ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

The cold desolate streets of Niva seemed not to have life. The gray and blue dirty buildings in poor conditions lay on each side of the roads. Hungry children digging through scraps just to cling onto life. Dogs gathering in large group's trying to escape the cold. Life was tough in the small town Niva but people managed to survive.

A young boy goes out on his daily hustle just to earn enough money to buy himself and his brother food for the day. It was very important that he did this early in the morning because he wouldn't get any chance to do so during the day due to his abusive father over working them in a dead gold mine and not caring to feed them.

In an area like this there was not a lot he could do. Almost everyone was as poor as him making his job even harder. This ment on some occasions he had to travel as far into the City of Sand to be able to sell or buy anything. Niva being the dry and poor state it is in, he had to scavenge for objects that people might want. Random objects like wood or glass which have been used of course. With them he could use to barter with locals that don't have money.

Today was once again a bad day. All he could find was wood and he only knew one person that needed wood.
"Morning Teahyung. What brings you here so early this morning?"

"Morning, I was hoping to do some bartering with you. Sorry for coming early. I have plenty of wood today."

Teahyung smiled at the young female that worked at a bakery near the City. She always needed wood to feed the large flames that are used to bake the goods and he was supplying it to her every morning for some time now. Teahyung turned to the direction of the wood ready to give her a large bundle but froze at the females voice.

"Uh, am sorry but I don't need wood today."
Teahyung's heart broke at the statement he feared to hear. He slowly turned around to face the female.

"Oh, then I won't bother you any more. I'll be on my way."

Teahyung tryed to hide the disappointment on his face along with the sadness. He knew this was his only chance to get food for the day and now be and his brother would starve yet another day.

As he turned to pull the bag of wood he felt a dry cold hand on his arm preventing him from leaving. He turned and looked at her. "Teahyung I am not working in the shop, I will be doing some very important deliverys around town."

Teahyung frowned his eyes failing to understand why the girl was telling him her plans for the day.
"I have a lot of orders, I may need help, if you don't mind?" The look of disappointment quickly turned into one of happiness as Teahyung got a chance to feed himself and his brother, just for today.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  Am really sorry to just put this here but it's something I've been working on...anyway enjoy :)

_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

"I don't understand why the practices is cancelled?  Is P'No okay?"  Can asked Type over the phone. He got a message earlier telling him to not attend the practice. Can had already packed his bag as he was ready to play soccer. He had not planned anything else. "Ai'Can! Why do you make things hard. His fine. We will practice around next week saterday." Type told Can almost as if he was annoyed with him. "Okay, P' " Can dropped the call as Type said his goodbye.