23:All I Could Do Was Think Of You

At 7:30 Techno got up and prepared to leave his best friends apartment. He felt better then the day before. As he packed his bag Type come out of his room. He walked up to him with his cloudy eyes. "What are you doing?"
Type looked down and noticed that Techno's belongs were in his bag. "Am packing." Techno simply answered.

"Why?" Type asked with a frown on his face. Techno stoped packing to turn to Type. "Because am leaving..." Type didn't say anything but his face clearly showed that he wanted an explanation. "well I want to give you and Tharn your space back. I can hear almost everything you two do in there..." Techno broke into a smile but Type wasn't laughing. He wanted to know the real reason.

"Aii...am leaving because I want to clear some stuff with Kla." Type nodded. He moved to help Techno pack the remaining clothes. "Your giving him a chance?" Techno sighed.

"There has always been a chance but I always walked passed it...am just using this as an opportunity. I really was afraid he had lost interest..." Techno stoped packing and lowered his head.

"Am afraid he doesn't want me the same way he did before..." Type looked at Techno. He raised his hand and rubbed his back. "Am sure he still likes you..." Techno smiled as his friends attempt to him up.

Once the bag was packed Techno said his good bye. It was 8:15 when he left the apartment. He went down to the parking lot and waited only 10 minutes before a black Audi rolled up into the lot.

Techno couldn't help the smile that grew very inch the car got closer to him. He waited on the side and when it stopped, Kla got out of the driver's seat. "P' Let me get that for you..."

As kind as ever. Techno watched as the boy put his bag in the car then come up to him. "Are you ready P'?"

Techno smiled then entered the car. It was silent for most of the time but Kla would ask Techno a few questions every now and then.

It turned 9:10 when Kla pulled up at Techno's home. He helped take out the bag and placed it out side. He was used to only being able to walk Techno to the door.

He was surprised when Techno opened the door and asked him to take it all the way up to his room. "To your room P'?" Techno nodded his head. "I haven't eaten anything yet. So I'll make something while you go up, okay?"

Kla felt as if he was in heaven.
"Okay P'
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Type put back the dishes after washing them. He and Tharn had just finished eating breakfast. Type's mind was thinking about his best friend but there was nothing he could really do. There was just a bad feeling that didn't want to leave after he went back home. He didn't want to believe that it had anything to do with Techno but...

"Hey...What are you looking at?"
Tharn walked in to the kitchen to find Type looking deeply into the sink filled with dirty water. He thought maybe there was something stuck, blocking the drain.

"Nothing." Type said then put his hand in the water,a few seconds later the water started to decrease and soon the sink was empty.

"Really?" Tharn said in a questioning tone. There might be nothing wrong with the sink...so it must be you that has a problem. Tharn thought.

He moved closer to Type. "What are thinking about?" Type only shrugged his shoulders. "Am not thinking about anything in particular..."

Tharn moved even closer to Type. He then wrapped his arms around Type's waist before placing his chin on Type's shoulder to speak. "Are you worried about Techno?"

Type placed the washcloth down as he finished wiping the last dish. He sighed before putting his hands over Tharn's.
"I just feel like it was too easy..."

Tharn frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I mean like, it happened to fast... Something doesn't feel right." Type whispered.

Tharn pulled away to turn Type's body towards his own. "Type... Love works differently. Sometimes it's easy sometimes its hard like you..."

"What are you saying!?"

Tharn laughed and managed to avoid some of Types smacking. "I just mean that you played hard to get. You didn't make it easy for me but Techno is giving Kla a chance at the first hint in his heart that he might like him. There is nothing wrong with that."

Type let a smile out but he did not let go of the feeling of a disaster coming...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hope you enjoyed...