A.N (Ghost Ships)

Hey ^^

So this is the Ghost ships I talked about. There are all rated M and so if you don't want to read you can just skip this chapter. Also they were kind of rushed so sorry if you find mistakes or that the ending is not fitted.

I wrote in total 4 one shots on these ghost ships.

1. Type and Technic
2. Pond and Pete
3. Technic and Good
4. Type and Techno

——————————————————
  GHOST Ship one shots

Ship - TypeNic

Title - Golden boy with golden cheeks

:) enjoy

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

Type sat a cross his friend Techno. He had come over to his home to 'study' for an exam that would be coming up.

He has been coming to the home since high school and in all times, Techno's younger brother had not payed any special attention until a few weeks ago.

At first Type thought he might just be looking at me or maybe his uncomfortable with me coming so often... But the more Type studied the glears the more he started to believe that Technic was interested in him. At first Type thought it was cute but then the boy would deliberately display his body openly for Type to see.

The boy was smart, he didn't do it when his brother was around and he didn't give Type enough time to react.

But today, Type was prepared. He sat down looking at the book that sat in front of him but his head was somewhere else. He listened carefully to the hallway, trying to hear the shower from Technic's room. Once he heard it, he made his move. "Um.. Need to go to the toilet... I'll be back."

He said before standing up to leave Techno's room. "Why not use my bathroom?" Techno asked almost ruining Types plan. "I want to get something from the kitchen as well so I might as well use the toilet downstairs..." Type was relieved to see that Techno didn't bother him anymore.

He walked out and made sure to close the door behind himself and instead of going downstairs he turned left to walk up to Technic's room.

He opened the door then closed it. The door to the bathroom was wide open almost inviting Type in.

He walked up to the shower then opened it to see a slender boy with golden skin that made Type hungry suddenly...

"P'?! What are you doing?" Technic was in shock as he had not heard Type enter his room.

Type looked at the boy, then took his shirt off... "You think am stupid huh? You think I didn't notice your foreplay all this time?" Type took his shorts off followed by his shoes.

He stepped into the small space and he instantly felt the youngers body heat near his...

A grin grew on Technic's face, almost evil.  " P' finally gets my messages? P' doesn't know how long I waited for this..."

The youngers wet arms wrap around Types shoulders, forcing them to get closer. "Dose P' know how much I want you?"

Technic whispered into Types ears causing him to get goesbumps all over his skin...

Type looked down to see Technic's member grow and he guessed how deep his desire went and he suddenly wanted to know how deep it could go...

Type put a smile on his face. "Tell me what you want me to do..."

"I want you to touch me..." A whisper from Technic.

"Where?"

"Here..."